Birmingham 0-3 Arsenal

Birmingham yr ****!!!...Face it u haven't won anything longer than Arsenal so **** off and come back when you have a decent team lol

Its not like you've won anything recently so you can shut up.

Er sorry to all those people who say Arsenal cheated!!! but do i recall a certain Lee BOwyer not only STAMPING on Sagna but also nearly breaking both his legs in another 'tackle'? I do think he's now facing a suspension from the F.A

He may have, but it doesnt change the fact that RVP dived and handballed.

and it doesnt changed the fact that van persie is not the only player to exaggerate on the pitch

most players do it

I do love the arrogance of the arsenal fans here :')

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

and it doesnt changed the fact that van persie is not the only player to exaggerate on the pitch

most players do it

I dont give a ***** anymore hes not the first and he not gonna be the last

You've basically said you dont care about him doing it.

I dont care about players doing it

Its football these days

Although it bad to see its not going to get ironed out fast

id rather see players rolling around on the floor making a meal of a challange than watch players with no talent kick the other team off the park .
bowyer might be getting a ban for it ,so thats kind of the end of it now anyway.

id rather see players rolling around on the floor making a meal of a challange than watch players with no talent kick the other team off the park .
bowyer might be getting a ban for it ,so thats kind of the end of it now anyway.

Bit rich, seeing as Arsenal have the 3rd worst disciplinary record in the league this season with 4 reds, where as birmingham have the 7th best with only one red.

Bit rich, seeing as Arsenal have the 3rd worst disciplinary record in the league this season with 4 reds, where as birmingham have the 7th best with only one red.

Koscielny has 3 red cards already hes our only dirty player really

Arsenal can bearly tackle FFS

Koscielny has 3 red cards already hes our only dirty player really

Arsenal can bearly tackle FFS

Arsenal can bearly tackle? Bollocks

Wilshere as (brilliantly tallented as he is) is very dirty on the pitch, Song is aggresive, Denilson and Diaby get stuck in, to say you dont/cant tackle is ridiculous

P.S.

Koscielny has 2
Song has 1
Wilshere has 1

Last edited:
Koscielny's red card's were hardly 'dirty challenges'. A ridiculous handball and a slightly syniccal foul.