Birmingham City set to enter Administration?

The not-knowing whats hapoening is the worst part for a clubs fans waiting to know its future

This is the Premier Leagues definition of 'Fit And Proper'? *Sigh*

Another footie club going down the swanny. How much more can these fans take? Christ knows how Hughton is going to get through the season like this. Sad thing is, when I see headlines like, I'm no longer surprised.

I'd rather have a cocky owner like Ashley-lad who keeps finances 'safe' (yeah, ok), than one who promises big changes and brings none.
i'd rather have either than a family in 1.1 billlion pounds of debt...

Another footie club going down the swanny. How much more can these fans take? Christ knows how Hughton is going to get through the season like this. Sad thing is, when I see headlines like, I'm no longer surprised.

Feel sorry for Hughton. First Mike Ashley, now this! Poor bloke can't catch a break.

The vultures will now begin to circle, I think. Expect to see the likes of Foster and Dann out of the door for knock-down prices...

This is the Premier Leagues definition of 'Fit And Proper'? *Sigh*
hopefully, it will force them to make it harder to take over a football club, there's still existing owners who are dodgy though : ashley, glazer etc

Feel sorry for Hughton. First Mike Ashley, now this! Poor bloke can't catch a break.

The vultures will now begin to circle, I think. Expect to see the likes of Foster and Dann out of the door for knock-down prices...

God yeah. What's the poor ****** done to deserve this? Must hate Ashley even more now. If he hadn't of been treated like dirt in being let go in the first place, woulnd't be in this absolute mess that is BCFC

oooo yeah. This may help Everton. We're very much after Dann

Last edited:
Relegation is bad enough without having to fight off Administration. Good luck to them - don't like them for various reasons, but wouldn't wish this on them.

It's not hatred, I've just never liked them that much. Besides, I have a lot of sympathy for the fans, but in my honest opinion, I think the club have brought it on themselves.

the only bad word i can say about birmingham is i dislike alot of their fans as they copy our songs( fcum and mufc) and pretend they are their own. i have alot more to hate about most other clubs. good luck and i hope they get through this period.

the only bad word i can say about birmingham is i dislike alot of their fans as they copy our songs( fcum and mufc) and pretend they are their own. i have alot more to hate about most other clubs. good luck and i hope they get through this period.

Who says you didn't copy their songs? ;)

It's not hatred, I've just never liked them that much. Besides, I have a lot of sympathy for the fans, but in my honest opinion, I think the club have brought it on themselves.
What constitutes the "Club". Our old owners (who were/are also *****) sold the club to this new guy. The "Club" is what is sold and doesnt decide the buyer. Gold and Sullivan did that

Who says you didn't copy their songs? ;)
me! and if you watch birmingham v us at st andrews this year i think it was 1-1 you clearly hear' were man united we'll do what we want' a song we had been singing for months, then 5 mins later you hear 'were b/ham city we do what we want' lol!
and some brum fans admit to copying 'i am an fc fan' from us!
man united rarely copy songs fc united never copy songs (unless from man united)
overall, conclusive evidence!

What constitutes the "Club". Our old owners (who were/are also *****) sold the club to this new guy. The "Club" is what is sold and doesnt decide the buyer. Gold and Sullivan did that

I'll rephrase what I said. I have a lot of sympathy for the fans, I would be devastated if it happened to Sunderland, but Carson Yeung (sp) has brought it on himself. I know that the economy isn't the best, but there's something seriously wrong if you become bankrupt with a club the size of Birmingham.

Don't manage the club correctly = inevitable administration = zero sympathy from me.

I'll rephrase what I said. I have a lot of sympathy for the fans, I would be devastated if it happened to Sunderland, but Carson Yeung (sp) has brought it on himself. I know that the economy isn't the best, but there's something seriously wrong if you become bankrupt with a club the size of Birmingham.

Don't manage the club correctly = inevitable administration = zero sympathy from me.

It was him getting arrested/us getting relegated that caused it.

Ohwell Both the clubs I support have been ****** financially at one stage or another so meh I'm used to it

Ohwell Both the clubs I support have been ****** financially at one stage or another so meh I'm used to it

Well, if you support Ireland too, you could argue all of them are. :p

About who gets the EL spot, think they should give it to the team closest to them geographically :D! I reckon it will go to the league though so whoever finished 6th.

I hope this doesn't lead to them flogging all their players at low prices and dropping down the league like a stone, potentially facing another relegation. It wouldn't be the first time. Feel sorry for the fans. It isn't their fault that certain people can't run the club properly, yet it's the fans that suffer.

As has already been said, wouldn't wish liquidation on anybody, even our worst rivals.

One of the great things about being an Arsenal fan, doesn't at all seem likely that this can happen to us any time soon.

Hope they pull through.