Birmingham poised to sign Foster

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster is set to move to Birmingham City for £4m, BBC Sport understands.

More...

****, Thought the mighty toon could have tryed to nick him.

not a bad keeper, but not United quality and needs games., good luck to him at brum

Another one who made the wrong move at the wrong time ala Scott Carson, Chris Kirkland etc etc

Great signing for the Brummies, but that looks like no Joe Hart, which then means Hart will be benchwarming at the Scum.

good for him and united. best of luck to him

Would be a good move for Foster, he needs game and he'll get them at Brum. And if he does what we all know he can do? Future England number 1 IMO.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WTF I heard it would be £6mill at least send him on loan fergie's an idiot ruined his world cup dream and now shipping him off

£4million? Overpriced
Too much of a hot and cold player

Interesting to see what Joe Hart will do now, I'm thinking Arsenal..

Anyway, this would be a brilliant steal for Brum, 4M? Jeese.

but to be honest, Van Der Sar is really getting on and might be injury prone.

Marton Fullop might have another call from Manchester some point next season..

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WTF I heard it would be £6mill at least send him on loan fergie's an idiot ruined his world cup dream and now shipping him off
Yep, our most succesfull manager ever is an idiot for not playing our third best goalkeeper so he could go to south africa and then selling him so he could get first team football.^^)

He takes an amazing penalty. Good luck to him.:)

What i dont get is how he could fall behind the **** called tomasz kuszshak looks like fergie is doing his spring cleaning like rumored earlier next to go is Anderson for his rant earlier this season and Berbatov for being utter **** rumored carrickgoing back to tottenham

No way is that over priced, he's a young talented keeper.

27* isn't exactly young, young now?
I know he has alot left in him, but he isn't a young talent
He makes some great saves, BUT is prone to make mistakes
Therefore making him a hot and cold player.

Anyway, reports are Joe Hart will be on-loan at Brum next season too

Yep, our most succesfull manager ever is an idiot for not playing our third best goalkeeper so he could go to south africa and then selling him so he could get first team football.^^)

He takes an amazing penalty. Good luck to him.:)

Third best? He is better than Kuscshak

not given a fair crack imo, he struggled a bit with the pressure but could have turned out great with more patience from old ham features.

Ben Foster said:
"You never want to leave Man United [...] but I want to be playing football," he said.
"I am not interested in just hanging about. I would go if the club wanted to sell me."

He wanted to go so he went dissaponting to me but oh well maybe Tomasz ****** kuschak will be next out and we can get a decent keeper not saying foster isn't :'(:'(

Back