Birmingham poised to sign Foster

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 3K
26 isn't exactly young, young now?
I know he has alot left in him, but he isn't a young talent
He makes some great saves, BUT is prone to make mistakes
Therefore making him a hot and cold player.

Anyway, reports are Joe Hart will be on-loan at Brum next season too

Yes but the problem is he has barely any experience because he hasn't played enough, plus anyway GK's peak at later ages in their career around their 30's so he could become amazing then.

He wanted to go so he went dissaponting to me but oh well maybe Tomasz ****** kuschak will be next out and we can get a decent keeper not saying foster isn't :'(:'(

United ruined Kuszcak.

Yes but the problem is he has barely any experience because he hasn't played enough, plus anyway GK's peak at later ages in their career around their 30's so he could become amazing then.

I know, I know, but still he is a hot and cold player, he hasn't has the experience which leaves him exposed, hes a good keeper don't get me wrong, but playing him as a first team keeper at first is risky, until he gets that much needed experience

not given a fair crack imo, he struggled a bit with the pressure but could have turned out great with more patience from old ham features.
he had a decent chance at united. but its a pressure club, if you cant hack the pressure at united you wont last very long

He is 26 years old.
yes well done mate, have you seen how long keepers last for??

Edwin Van Der Sar - 38 Years old
Dean Kiely - 38
Brad Friedel - 38
Jussi Jaaskelianan - 35
Mark Shawrzer - 36

There is just a few keepers. I could continue my list for you?

he had a decent chance at united. but its a pressure club, if you cant hack the pressure at united you wont last very long

he only had like 5 games before people were jumping on his back, his own supporters needed to get behind him if he was ever going to perform.

I know, I know, but still he is a hot and cold player, he hasn't has the experience which leaves him exposed, hes a good keeper don't get me wrong, but playing him as a first team keeper at first is risky, until he gets that much needed experience

Point taken.

Never really seen him in action myself so I wouldn't know a lot about him.

I thought he was 26 though, unless it's a typo?

This is from a telegraph article written 10 hours ago about this deal

Should the deal go through it would bring an end to a frustrating period for the 26-year-old who has struggled to compete with No 1 choice Edwin van der Sar and has also fallen behind Tomasz Kuszczak in Sir Alex Ferguson's goalkeeping rankings.

Third best? He is better than Kuscshak
Based on there performances when they were given the chance this season. Yes, kuczack(sp) is better.
Even if he is our second best. Your post was pretty stupid.

Last edited:
yes well done mate, have you seen how long keepers last for??

Edwin Van Der Sar - 38 Years old
Dean Kiely - 38
Brad Friedel - 38
Jussi Jaaskelianan - 35
Mark Shawrzer - 36

There is just a few keepers. I could continue my list for you?

Yes but I'm just saying that 26/27 is not young.

What i dont get is how he could fall behind the **** called tomasz kuszshak looks like fergie is doing his spring cleaning like rumored earlier next to go is Anderson for his rant earlier this season and Berbatov for being utter **** rumored carrickgoing back to tottenham
anderson was unhappy, ferige was about to give him a run of games, and he then got injured. hes certainly not going to sell him

Ben Foster is rather **** IMO. He's made a fair number of mistakes. Should have saved Arshavins shot, dreadful in the Manchester derby. At fault for Sunderlands second goal in the 2-2 draw. Those are a few incidents.

he only had like 5 games before people were jumping on his back, his own supporters needed to get behind him if he was ever going to perform.
one it was more than five games. two the fans do like him, we just didnt think he was good enough.

Hart on loan to Forest haha.. Good move for Foster though

Why? They could take hart again on loan next season, Hart > Foster

Back