Birmingham v Man City

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Birmingham and Manchester City in the Premier League.

More...

Come on the birmingham keep city at bay please :)

Birmingham win or draw will suit me

1-1 Birmingham. Be more than happy with that. Might encourage City to start going forward a bit more

Has anyone got a decent stream?
Mine are all either not online or awful.

City really suck on set-piece defending. Thats probly our weakest point.

Good start for Birmingham. I reckon they may just win this one. :)

sloppy goal conceded by us...

hope richards isnt too bad, probably concussion and should be alright fairly sharpish.

kolarovs free kick was a scorcher, although poor positioning by foster allowed him to blast it in on what should have been the keepers side of the goal

Again...the refree does it again! 2-2,,,,god i hate those refrees who gives free penalty kicks like that. But when you shoot and you block with your hand or something you dont get a penalty.

Again...the refree does it again! 2-2,,,,god i hate those refrees who gives free penalty kicks like that. But when you shoot and you block with your hand or something you dont get a penalty.

Seriously?

Vieira just took out Phillips inside the box. Stonewaller.

Clumsy Challenge by Pat there, Dead Cert Pen

are you sure you're watching the right game oO)

Seriously?

Vieira just took out Phillips inside the box. Stonewaller.

I know it was clumsy but it was a very soft touch. Seriously..the refrees are so inconsistent. Those kind of goals are cheap goals. And you can't conceed those. Thats life.

And Patrick Viera should retire already...he sucks.

I know it was clumsy but it was a very soft touch. Seriously..the refrees are so inconsistent. Those kind of goals are cheap goals. And you can't conceed those. Thats life.

I don't think it's in the rule book that referee's shouldn't give cheap away goals.

Phillips last minute winner - Make it happen!

the goal wasnt the refs fault. vieria shouldnt commit the foul

City couldnt get out of their half for the last 15 minutes and we could have won the game in the last few minutes
Kolarovs last min free gave me a heart attack tho and Im delighted with the point provided we get a win against West Ham on Sunday as we have too many draws this season (12)