Birmingham v Tottenham Hotspur [15:00 - 04/12/10]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 2K
birmingham dont have much scoring potential and a solid defence so i would be very surprised by that scoreline

Agree with scoring potential but they're defence is poor, Ridgewell will faulter against Lennon and Carr will get sent off for hacking Bale IMO (:

Agree with scoring potential but they're defence is poor, Ridgewell will faulter against Lennon and Carr will get sent off for hacking Bale IMO (:

You would love that being a villan!

Birmingham 0 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

Bassong 19'

they arent even doubling bale, they are tripling on him!

why the **** do we have two keepers on the bench

maybe one of them might come on for crouch
couldn't do any worse

why the **** do we have two keepers on the bench

maybe one of them might come on for crouch
couldn't do any worse

well most keepers are quite tall, not very good first touch, awkward on the ball. Yes i believe your right, better then crouch

well most keepers are quite tall, not very good first touch, awkward on the ball. Yes i believe your right, better then crouch

Ever seen crouch play?

Usually has a brilliant first touch, hence being a target man.

gallas has been a brilliant acquisition for spurs

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

not looking good for Gomes :S

no hes good :D. he had a collision was limping for awhile but seems to have walked it off

Not sure wat channel, im watching it on sopcast on my comp

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Pavs on for Defoe

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I think gomes is complaining about his knee again

Craig Gardener.

Birmingham 1-1 Tottenham

I feel for hutton, hes been on the end of a few *** ref decisions

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

the good news is chelsea is drawing :P

fair result IMO we had more shots in the game and I fell Hutton should have been sent off for a headbutt

Back