Bizarro 5-2-3 (won Serie A, Eredivisie, League 1, League 2)

GobBluthJD

Reaction score
hmm, so a 3 DC tactic CAN work in FM16 as well. if only it was a 3-5-2 :p something like Conte's system, that's basically my dream formation :D oh well, might be I'll try this one out sometime, nice to have some new alternatives :)

hmm, so a 3 DC tactic CAN work in FM16 as well. if only it was a 3-5-2 :p something like Conte's system, that's basically my dream formation :D oh well, might be I'll try this one out sometime, nice to have some new alternatives :)

I know, the 3-5-2 is more realistic in real life probably. I've wanted a great 3 center back tactic, so maybe I'll try to tweak this one to get a 3-5-2... ;)

I've been looking for a tactic to work with Luton! Will deffo give this a try

I'm testing this tweak and won 10 in a row to start the season, so we'll see if it holds up and how it fares with lesser teams...
View attachment 141514

GodBluth making tactics faster than Eminem rapping :D Keep up good work mate :D
Might try it when get suitable players for tactic :D

Nice to see some different formation - but **** I freaking need more computers if i'm gonna play just a bit with all the fun looking tactics on this forum :D

Need a new team to test with today...first suggestion gets it!