Resource icon

BJT – 433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired 2019-12-01

What is your team,and what is thw most important positions in this tactic,thanks in advance
I can upload my team when I get home from work. The most important postions in my opinion are wing backs, DLP and obv the IFs. I have Tonali as my DLP and hes perfect in the spot, feels like I have Pirlo back there recycling the play! I have Neves as my BBM and Exequiel Palacios as my AP but I think Guendouzi has been playing in that role so still experimenting there.

Starting 12
Leno
Bellerin, Saliba, Rugani, Tierney
Tonali
Neves, Palacios
Pepe Aubameyang
Haaland

Oh and Managing Arsenal Mate

I can upload my team when I get home from work. The most important postions in my opinion are wing backs, DLP and obv the IFs. I have Tonali as my DLP and hes perfect in the spot, feels like I have Pirlo back there recycling the play! I have Neves as my BBM and Exequiel Palacios as my AP but I think Guendouzi has been playing in that role so still experimenting there.

Starting 12
Leno
Bellerin, Saliba, Rugani, Tierney
Tonali
Neves, Palacios
Pepe Aubameyang
Haaland

Oh and Managing Arsenal Mate
Thats nice young team!Lot of potential,I will start today Man utd save,rebuildning series,its realy poppular thia days,lots of guys on youtube doing it,I have done it on FM 2019but Arsenal is interesting too!

BJT do you plan to tweak it a bit? or think it works as it should with the new update? BTW great football produced

Félicitations pour votre tactique.
Je suis l'entraîneur de Bristol, c'est ma deuxième saison en première division et cela fonctionne très bien pour moi. Merci beaucoup. C'est solide derrière et même contre les grosses équipes. Les 3 premiers marquent des buts ... franchement c'est génial. Mon problème est que j'ai peur de mettre à jour parce que je ne sais pas si cela fonctionnera toujours ... Quelle est votre opinion, mes amis? Cela fonctionne toujours avec la mise à jour?
IMG_20191204_115718.jpg

Great tactic this so far with Spurs 1st season, I play FM Touch however so still on 20.1.4, hope it still works when Touch updates to 20.2!

Only real criticism is how few goals the striker gets, Kane has 16 in 49, Son & Moura have 16 in 44 & 47 respectively.

Has anyone tried any tweaks or adjustments to get the striker scoring more?

BJT Je pense qu'une mise à jour est nécessaire. La version 2 a tué la tactique. Ce n'est plus aussi solide, ça marche plus comme avant aide

Thats nice young team!Lot of potential,I will start today Man utd save,rebuildning series,its realy poppular thia days,lots of guys on youtube doing it,I have done it on FM 2019but Arsenal is interesting too!
It "was a nice young team" my HDD died last night and I lost everything haha I just got a new 1tb SSD before work today so time to redownload everything again haha lesson learn make sure everything is backed up correctly! :mad:

with Ac Milan I won the Champions League and the second year championship. Best attack and best defense

Used after the new patch and it works wonders. The corner routine needs something else to be more effective
Maybe...my routine is a fairly standard one...if you have players to take advantage of set plays the routine works well enough and you can top the corner goals over the course of the season. Putting the ball into the danger zone with players blocking the keeper and his view with players attacking the six yard box isn't a bad one.

But yes, it's no rival to any tactics that do choose to use set-piece exploits. No doubt you'll probably get an extra 20+ or so goals in a season using them, meaning more points and wins I am sure :)

BJT do you plan to tweak it a bit? or think it works as it should with the new update? BTW great football produced
I can't say I ever will, unless for whatever reason the tactic becomes very unsuccessful.

Basing my systems on footballing principles should mean there isn't much of a need to change the tactic at all. It will never be the best as its not designed to beat the engine, but the football plays in a certain way that I like along with a game plan behind it. I'm content enough with that.

And thanks - not using it at the moment, my next plan though is to try and get a form of a diamond or Xmas tree working. Should be a challenge considering wingless tactics are weak in modern football.

Last edited:
Is the tactic still as effective following the most recent update?

Enjoying ya tactic but I have a problem in big games, I'm man utd and Liverpool spanked me 0-3,then went to city lost 2-0, then arsenal have just done me twice 1-0 & 3-2, any advise on how to improve this?? Anyone change things in the bigger games etc....

Guys, this tactic it's working in new update?

Enjoying ya tactic but I have a problem in big games, I'm man utd and Liverpool spanked me 0-3,then went to city lost 2-0, then arsenal have just done me twice 1-0 & 3-2, any advise on how to improve this?? Anyone change things in the bigger games etc....

Drop the d-line one notch, no fast players don't exploit it

Thanks. Wonder if any other users were Man Utd prior to the patch. Is it your first season, any new players? Not sure their current crop is suited to play this system to outplay the big sides. Don't have a creative deep lying forward, mctominay won't cut it and maguire is a bit slow so the advice to drop the line is one to try.

Thanks. Wonder if any other users were Man Utd prior to the patch. Is it your first season, any new players? Not sure their current crop is suited to play this system to outplay the big sides. Don't have a creative deep lying forward, mctominay won't cut it and maguire is a bit slow so the advice to drop the line is one to try.
Since this msg I have a bad couple results, currently 13 pts behind Liverpool and only in Feb of 1st season lol but like ya say utd ain't got the squad yet so it is a rebuild process, I'll try dropping lines ??

Before the update everything was fine, after the update became very frequent defeats, I do not know what happened...

• Sad
Reactions: BJT
Before the update everything was fine, after the update became very frequent defeats, I do not know what happened...

Same, I used a different tac in beta and won everything with utd in 1st season but then it wouldn't work once game had been released properly