Resource icon

BJT – The Oldskool 4312 Diamond / Mourinho & Ancelotti Hybrid 2019-12-06

BJT my main man! Im gonna give this ago with my new arsenal save since my hdd died and I lost the last one. You think I can retrain Pepe to play behind the strikers or train him as a AF?

• Love
Reactions: BJT
Matey! Cool :) No idea how it's gonna work in the prem though...I think he looks like he could learn to be an AF. Especially as this system features counter attacking I'd train him there....perhaps you can get away with Ozil in the system too?

sounds like a plan! Ill report back :)

For a red card, did you change both CBs to CD? and what role?

For a red card, did you change both CBs to CD? and what role?
No no, i take off the DLF, move the AF to central position and change that role to a CF-A. Then the "mark specific position" setting I change to D(C) as it's currently set to D (CL).

First game of the season and there goal came off a set piece.
1575668287825.png

• Sad
First game of the season and there goal came off a set piece.
View attachment 1929
Well at least it's realistic of Arsenal at the present! I'm playing around with this system in the Prem now as well...don't think this system will work in England. The bus parking and exploitation down the flanks kills the diamond...

So far I
Well at least it's realistic of Arsenal at the present! I'm playing around with this system in the Prem now as well...don't think this system will work in England. The bus parking and exploitation down the flanks kills the diamond...
Ive won both games so far against Aston villa and everton (away), about to play tottenham now

Nice....i've been trying to claw an 11 point gap, it's getting very tight in my game - funnily enough it's Arsenal top!

Nice....i've been trying to claw an 11 point gap, it's getting very tight in my game - funnily enough it's Arsenal top!
If only it was like that in real life! I dropped points to brighton away we tied 0-0 but we dominated the whole game, about to head into the international break and im about to get bellerin, tierney, and holding back so that should def help!

Had the craziest end to the season mate. Ended up winning the title after 37 games. I only had 37 points at the midway point. Included a 5-1 win against Arsenal brought us in touching distance.

Was Pool but new personnel and a very different style of playing probably took them time to adjust to it. Brought in Dybala and Alex Sandro. Conceded a lot more goals in the Prem though compared to Serie A. Ended on 90 points so got 53 second half of season. Took home the ECL as well beat Man City 2-0 in the final.

Just nice to know it can work in the least suited league to use it in.

ecl.png

prem.png

Last edited:
Nice mate! Did you start the season with salah and mane up top?

Nice mate! Did you start the season with salah and mane up top?
Na, Firminho the deep lying forward and Salah as Advanced. Though I later realised Firminho could do a job at AMC so if Dybala came off I'd move Firminho there and have Mane as AF and Salah DLF. I didn't have any decent backup AMC in my squad to fill that particular duty.

So far its going pretty good! I just got the bel, teir and holding back so that will def help and the squad is def mediocre so reinforcements in january will be good
1575677098746.png

If you can make the top four be a good year, can then push on a bit...Dybala was quality in my save could be a difference maker going forward. How'z Ozil doing?

Yea the tactic is actually really doing good. I dont think Auba hasnt fully adapted to the tactic as hes stuggling with goals but Pepe has been going amazing in the AF role when I use him. Ozil isnt playing that great so thats one area im gonna look to strengthen in the summer. Im about to reach the jan window and I have Rugani, Sander Berge and Odsonne Edouard coming in which should def help

1575744651086.png