Resource icon

BJT – The Oldskool 4312 Diamond / Mourinho & Ancelotti Hybrid 2019-12-06

Yea the tactic is actually really doing good. I dont think Auba hasnt fully adapted to the tactic as hes stuggling with goals but Pepe has been going amazing in the AF role when I use him. Ozil isnt playing that great so thats one area im gonna look to strengthen in the summer. Im about to reach the jan window and I have Rugani, Sander Berge and Odsonne Edouard coming in which should def help

View attachment 2038
Good to hear :) - if Ozil can't play in this system and role you'd best get money for him...waste of space!

Good to hear :) - if Ozil can't play in this system and role you'd best get money for him...waste of space!
Yea im gonna try and offload him in the summer, I dont wanna mess with the team atmosphere and try to "force him out". I think more of an attacking AP instead of an assisting AP works better so I think im gonna try and go after James Maddison in the summer

Reactions: BJT
Yea im gonna try and offload him in the summer, I dont wanna mess with the team atmosphere and try to "force him out". I think more of an attacking AP instead of an assisting AP works better so I think im gonna try and go after James Maddison in the summer
Yeah sounds like a plan - it's how I set the AP support up, to be a bit more offensive and be willing to run at the defence and not slow the play down.

Pretty sure Maddison has the PPM "comes deep to get ball". Worth keeping in mind if you want someone that is more attacking

Pretty sure Maddison has the PPM "comes deep to get ball". Worth keeping in mind if you want someone that is more attacking
Thanks! I actually just noticed that as well when I was putting together a shortlist for the AP role.