Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

What is a negative formation? I am using the 433 WOM BJT with great results. All I am waiting now is that the AI adapts to it and it is no longer workable. :(

More defensive in either style, and structure / formation, although that may not always necessarily be the case. Yeah it never takes long :) It should continue to work though if all your players are well suited to the system.

when I click on download, a lot of options appear, are all valid?

IMG_20200423_181306.jpg

Hi BJT, I'm trying your tactic gm-433geg-20, with malaga which I just brought up in division 1. It's the tactic 433 that was tested on fmarena. Congratulations it is superb, I love it. I have more than correct results. I do not use OI, would it be better if I used it?

Reactions: BJT
when I click on download, a lot of options appear, are all valid?
Yes they will all be, just different systems with different requirements for them to work :)

View attachment 499676
Hi BJT, I'm trying your tactic gm-433geg-20, with malaga which I just brought up in division 1. It's the tactic 433 that was tested on fmarena. Congratulations it is superb, I love it. I have more than correct results. I do not use OI, would it be better if I used it?
Glad you're finding it successful mate. Well, if you have a good assistant manager it won't be a problem I guess.

I set them as I recommend more from a defensive perspective, where I want to force the opponents to the touchline in their third of the pitch, but be more flexible with the extra man in the DM slot to hopefully lower the danger of their inside forwards whilst reducing the number of crosses coming in from their wingers, resulting in increased opportunities to counter if our DM can dispossess the opponent in these areas.

IMG_20200423_232109.jpg

I won the Spanish Cup. Malaga in European Cup ... I love this tactic ....

1587669972419.png

Reactions: BJT
Which one do you use?
It varies to the teams I'm playing with really. I've found them all to work quite well but you always need the right tools for the job. I guess I always have a soft spot for the Sir Alex 442 if I have a quick back-line. The wing play cohesion and tempo at times plays really nicely and is a good watch :)

IMG_20200424_104703.jpg
IMG_20200424_104716.jpg
IMG_20200424_104752.jpg

I started using this tactic in January for the return matches.
19 matches / 12 victories / 3 draws / 4 defeats. I remember that I play with Malaga who has just gone up in division 1. In addition I won the Spanish Cup.
Super tactical.
BJT can you put the OI to use in photo please.

Attachments

• IMG_20200424_104729.jpg
    IMG_20200424_104729.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 126
For the WOM tactic , i can use it home and away? or for away matches can i use another tactic?
and which is better between Klopp and WOM tactic?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
For the WOM tactic , i can use it home and away? or for away matches can i use another tactic?
and which is better between Klopp and WOM tactic?
Thanks a lot

1587737266233.png

1587737288283.png

Check the differences on left

WOM is a wider tactic and prioritises attack build-up from right and left. Klopp is narrower with width coming from WB(A)

I would interchange the 2 based on opposition formation.

@BJT I have a question regarding your OI's

How do you
- Show defensive wide players to centre of pitch
-Show defensive wide players to touchline

Thanks

@BJT I have a question regarding your OI's

How do you
- Show defensive wide players to centre of pitch
-Show defensive wide players to touchline

Thanks

I set the following:

Centre of Pitch:
WBL LB = show onto right foot

Touchline:
WBL LB = show onto left foot

Do the same for the opposite side :)

BJT, can you tell me if i can use an home tactic and an away or big matches tactic?
if yes can you suggest which ones?
thanks a lot

I set the following:

Centre of Pitch:
WBL LB = show onto right foot

Touchline:
WBL LB = show onto left foot

Do the same for the opposite side :)
what do you mean with centre of pitch and touchline ? sorry i'm bad an english , can you explain me better? thanks