Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

On aura la reponse d'ici quelques temps mais pour le moment Demiral et CR7 sont monstrueux.
Capture d’écran 2020-05-04 à 14.35.23.png

Reactions: BJT
I beat man u and man city on a stretch with wom v2 I love it with clean cheat in both match..and striker is scoring well

you think I could tweak mom v2 and play a raumdeuter on the right wing? or would that completely **** the tactic over?

Unfortunately the later :) never tried using that role actually, but the description would indicate it is a lazy player that drifts about, bit like a midfield goalhanger.

To get the most out of the role, I doubt it would function in a gegenpressing system, and you would also need to direct the play onto the opposite flank, leaving him the room to exploit the flank he is lurking on when the ball arrives there.

Hey im testing 4231 v2 with west brom atm, but when you have OI "show to touchline" where do i find that? Also is there any PPM thats suitable for each position and what stats would you say its the most important?

Hi, well firstly you'll need a fairly quick back line as it plays a high line along with a very high line of engagement. Very intensive tactic, so need good stamina, fitness and speed off the mark to close the opponents down quickly with good work-rate.

Opposition instructions are on the positional tab option, and simply show the players foot on that position to the touchline. RB - show onto right foot etc

PPMs, wing-backs to run wide down their respective flanks, get forward whenever possible important as they will provide the width in the narrow formation. Must be able to cross n dribble well. You'll need two good playmakers, deeper one can dictate the tempo, try long passes. More advanced can move into channels, try killer balls. Pressing forward can look to beat the offside trap.

Inverted wingers of course to cut inside, and try make sure the left sided one is right footed and visa versa if you can. Definitely need pace down the flanks especially for the quick counters. Ball winner needs to of course be good at tackling and works very hard. Both centre mids should ideally be able to cover ground fast so not be too slow and dribble okay as well.

Stopper defender diving into tackles can be quite useful whilst being able to bring the ball out of defence. Make sure player traits aren't negative and slow the play down. No dwellers of the ball nor trick trying. It's a very quick tempo game. And get the keeper to launch counters from long throws make sure he's capable to do so.

Going on each of the roles should give an idea of the attributes you'll need for each of the positions, but no lazy players if you want to press effectively.

Hope this helps!

Hi, well firstly you'll need a fairly quick back line as it plays a high line along with a very high line of engagement. Very intensive tactic, so need good stamina, fitness and speed off the mark to close the opponents down quickly with good work-rate.

Opposition instructions are on the positional tab option, and simply show the players foot on that position to the touchline. RB - show onto right foot etc

PPMs, wing-backs to run wide down their respective flanks, get forward whenever possible important as they will provide the width in the narrow formation. Must be able to cross n dribble well. You'll need two good playmakers, deeper one can dictate the tempo, try long passes. More advanced can move into channels, try killer balls. Pressing forward can look to beat the offside trap.

Inverted wingers of course to cut inside, and try make sure the left sided one is right footed and visa versa if you can. Definitely need pace down the flanks especially for the quick counters. Ball winner needs to of course be good at tackling and works very hard. Both centre mids should ideally be able to cover ground fast so not be too slow and dribble okay as well.

Stopper defender diving into tackles can be quite useful whilst being able to bring the ball out of defence. Make sure player traits aren't negative and slow the play down. No dwellers of the ball nor trick trying. It's a very quick tempo game. And get the keeper to launch counters from long throws make sure he's capable to do so.

Going on each of the roles should give an idea of the attributes you'll need for each of the positions, but no lazy players if you want to press effectively.

Hope this helps!
bonjour I'm french, I don't understand the translation of the IO can we have them in pictures please

Petit point sur ma saison avec la Juventus en 2022 avec la tactique BJT 433 WOM:

La tactique fonctionne du tonnerre, un vrai rouleau compresseur je marche sur tout le monde, si je devais mettre un petit par défaut serait le nombre de cartons. je note aussi beaucoup de but sur des centres des lateraux au deuxieme poteau. Ronaldo se regale
Capture d'écran 2020-05-05 à 14.29.44.png

ahh ty for your reply, sad I guess but I kinda guessed it^^sos ad I would love a good tactic with a raumdeuter since I have Thomas Müller but cant get a working one :(

• Sad
Je viens de finir ma saison avec le 433 BJT WOM:
Je finis finalement 2eme de Serie A derriere une Lazio enorme avec 96 points :(
En Europe je sors en demi finale contre Barcelone après avoir mené 3 1 à l'aller je prends un gros 3 0 au Camp Nou.
Une coupe d'Italie à mon actif qui fait que ma saison est finalement moyenne ...
Je me demande si je vais continuer avec cette tactique l'an prochain. Peut être changer certaines choses aupres de mon effectif ?

Capture d'écran 2020-05-08 à 18.44.53.png

Capture d'écran 2020-05-08 à 20.19.02.png

La

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT 4231 W.O.M - W.O.M series addition v2 / def set pieces & PI tweak (V 1.3)

Version 1.3 / BJT 4231 W.O.M - def set pieces & PI tweak

All my previous systems have employed a defensive minded midfielder, and I have utilised zonal marking in full on my systems.

I noticed on this version defensively at set pieces we looked more vulnerable. This perhaps in part due to no longer having a defensive minded midfielder, with a DLP-S instead utilised.

The traits of this player are likely to be less effective defensively nor have the physical attributes to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT - 424 HOOFBALL

BJT - 424 HOOFBALL

Finally got around to looking at playing football in the most fun and rewarding way possible - hoofing it long!

View attachment 502703

Crazy Gang Design

I've designed this based on the Wimbledon Crazy Gang days, taking the 424 structure with a real combative midfielder of course in one Vinnie Jones.

However I have attempted to modify this by aiming to make the long-ball a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the best pep's tactics ? The one with City or the one with Barça ?