Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

Not at the moment nope.

And recommendation, well they all require players that highly technical, and the Barca system its very hard to find players to fill the roles. I'd recommend the City Taka as its probably more durable than the Barca. PPMs are very important to get these working well esp for the Barca system.

Not at the moment nope.

And recommendation, well they all require players that highly technical, and the Barca system its very hard to find players to fill the roles. I'd recommend the City Taka as its probably more durable than the Barca. PPMs are very important to get these working well esp for the Barca system.
could you make one and upload it please?

@BJT I have been using the SAF tactic, i like it and would love to make it my permanent tactic, but i cant just play every game the same this way then. If I was to use this tactic for home and away, what changes would you have for each? For example because i'm bad at explaining things. Use attacking mentality at home, maybe Counter away or in harder games. What would you say is better foe Home and Away? sorry for the long and big question. I play online saves with friends, and almost every time they still find the way to get the edge on me. If i was facing friends how would I go about changing the tactic to dominate these games? Like removing shoot on sight sometimes or anything. Also for the central midfielder on defend, is there anyway to make them do more or be better if you have the higher tier players? like how united's midfield use to be. Asking you for a lot here but you are the creator haha. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
@BJT I have been using the SAF tactic, i like it and would love to make it my permanent tactic, but i cant just play every game the same this way then. If I was to use this tactic for home and away, what changes would you have for each? For example because i'm bad at explaining things. Use attacking mentality at home, maybe Counter away or in harder games. What would you say is better foe Home and Away? sorry for the long and big question. I play online saves with friends, and almost every time they still find the way to get the edge on me. If i was facing friends how would I go about changing the tactic to dominate these games? Like removing shoot on sight sometimes or anything. Also for the central midfielder on defend, is there anyway to make them do more or be better if you have the higher tier players? like how united's midfield use to be. Asking you for a lot here but you are the creator haha. Thanks mate.

Hi mate,

Glad you enjoy the tactic. However, if you want to make a 442 a staple formation, that will be difficult to achieve and in my honest opinion, probably isn't feasible. An attacking 442 like this one will work if you have superior players in comparison to the opposition. When you look at United's midfield back in the day, Keane Beckham Giggs and Scholes couldn't be rivalled.

When time passed, SAF would tend to play a 433 formation in the more difficult games and deviate away from the 442. This is probably what I would recommend doing here especially as football is a lot more competitive nowadays.

A successful defensive 442 you could say would be Ranieri's Leicester - but a squad built to play attacking football would likely not be naturally suited to play a much more direct and defensive approach.

And the central midfielder on defend is key to allow the advanced playmaker control the game with his passing and vision. Changing this to a role that greatly differs will negatively affect the service and solidity provided to the side, and thus as a whole the team won't perform so well.

Don't forget things like PPMs as well, they make a huge difference as to how well the tactic performs and what those players may tend to do regardless of the general tactical instructions. So for someone like Scholes, if a player is attribute capable you can have him develop "dictate tempo" or "switch play to other flank". Likewise ensure your players don't contain traits that work against the tactic, such as "dwell on the ball" which will slow the play down and ruin the quicker tempo game trying to be implemented. Traits can very much make or break an already good tactic.

And also don't forget time-wasting, implement that to hold onto leads, or go more attacking when chasing for a goal. You don't necessarily need to go super defensive mentality either. SAF's sides often would like to kill the game off if they could on the break rather than park a double-decker.

Hi mate,

Glad you enjoy the tactic. However, if you want to make a 442 a staple formation, that will be difficult to achieve and in my honest opinion, probably isn't feasible. An attacking 442 like this one will work if you have superior players in comparison to the opposition. When you look at United's midfield back in the day, Keane Beckham Giggs and Scholes couldn't be rivalled.

When time passed, SAF would tend to play a 433 formation in the more difficult games and deviate away from the 442. This is probably what I would recommend doing here especially as football is a lot more competitive nowadays.

A successful defensive 442 you could say would be Ranieri's Leicester - but a squad built to play attacking football would likely not be naturally suited to play a much more direct and defensive approach.

And the central midfielder on defend is key to allow the advanced playmaker control the game with his passing and vision. Changing this to a role that greatly differs will negatively affect the service and solidity provided to the side, and thus as a whole the team won't perform so well.

Don't forget things like PPMs as well, they make a huge difference as to how well the tactic performs and what those players may tend to do regardless of the general tactical instructions. So for someone like Scholes, if a player is attribute capable you can have him develop "dictate tempo" or "switch play to other flank". Likewise ensure your players don't contain traits that work against the tactic, such as "dwell on the ball" which will slow the play down and ruin the quicker tempo game trying to be implemented. Traits can very much make or break an already good tactic.

And also don't forget time-wasting, implement that to hold onto leads, or go more attacking when chasing for a goal. You don't necessarily need to go super defensive mentality either. SAF's sides often would like to kill the game off if they could on the break rather than park a double-decker.
Thanks a lot mate. helps a ton.

Hi mate,

Actually do you have a SAF 4-3-3?

Can't say I do at the moment mate, I do have a few 433's though. The Klopp version is well organised and pretty solid could give that one a try.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT 41212 WOM - Featuring Regista Pirlo

BJT 41212 WOM - Featuring the Regista Pirlo

View attachment 504871

I recognise how popular Andrea Pirlo and the Milan diamond was back in the day, and so I have decided to create this for the Final Patch on FM 2020.

It will of course require the creme de la creme to play this system well, but if you have the squad and players suited to this diamond, you'll get to watch some excellent, entertaining, and elegant football.

This will be available...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Following on from my update, here are some screenshots of BJT 361 ELEGANCE, showing the roles and how solid the defence can be conceding just the 10 all season with Inter & Coppa Italia success.

Also some screenies of how this more technical style of game performed in the Serie B and Serie C along with our quadruple year with the Pool.

View attachment 497901
View attachment 497902
View attachment 497903
View attachment 497904
View attachment 497906
View attachment 497907
View attachment 497909
Good night. I would love to test this tactic but i can't see where i can download it. Can you help me please?

You should hopefully be able to find everything under the "History" tab above the first post page. There you'll see different versions. It should be listed under the version with a long tactic list.

Hi buddy, I have just gone to try and download the Pep's City Taka tactic but when I press on the download icon the only tactic that shows up is your BJT 41212 WOM - Feat Regista Pirlo. How do I go about downloading the City Taka tactic?

You should hopefully be able to find everything under the "History" tab above the first post page. There you'll see different versions. It should be listed under the version with a long tactic list.
Hi buddy, I have just gone to try and download the Pep's City Taka tactic but when I press on the download icon the only tactic that shows up is your BJT 41212 WOM - Feat Regista Pirlo. How do I go about downloading the City Taka tactic?

:)

Reactions: BJT
Love your tactics BJT! Btw, which would you recommend for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (predicted 8th)?

Wait how I can get all the tactics? The download button only has the latest Ancelotti's Ac Milan one..

Love your tactics BJT! Btw, which would you recommend for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (predicted 8th)?
Hi mate.

I'm not familiar with Hoffenheim, but having a little look at their squad you could try the current Klopp 433 version. I have updated this but have not uploaded as yet, but that will be suited more for teams expected to win - the current one available should be okay with your side expected 8th hopefully. A couple of fast cb's there and some BBMs that aren't overly creative. Some wide players that work relatively hard as well should fit it quite well.

BJT 41212 WOM Regista Pirlo

Here a couple of clips showing the brand of football on offer in this 41212 and the Regista in action, dribbling through the midfield and looking to dictate the play from deep.