Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

Hi mate.

I'm not familiar with Hoffenheim, but having a little look at their squad you could try the current Klopp 433 version. I have updated this but have not uploaded as yet, but that will be suited more for teams expected to win - the current one available should be okay with your side expected 8th hopefully. A couple of fast cb's there and some BBMs that aren't overly creative. Some wide players that work relatively hard as well should fit it quite well.

Thanks for your reply! Do the players' preferred foot matter? Like what if I play a left footed defender on the right BPD? What about the BBMs? Also are there any recommended PPMs? Thanks!

Np m8. You always want to try and get the best out of your players - so in an ideal world they will always played on their preferred side if they have one. And that is the same for inside forwards also. But if they have no particular sided preference (defenders), then I would assume they are more adaptable to playing on a less natural side.

Only important thing is to note the stopper cover roles. Make sure the stopper is more aggressive and good at tackling, with the cover less aggressive and on the quicker side.

With BBMs,neither are instructed to get forward more often in this setup, so they should take it in turns to go forward when prudent to do so. The main threats will occur down the sides with the BBMs not doing anything out the ordinary to ruin a more team orientated approach, with any individualism to open up the opposition occurring down the sides.

Most important PPMs I would say is to ensure there are no negative traits to the way the system plays. This can include players with traits that slow the tempo of the game - when it is meant to be played quick.

Perhaps BBM PPMs for a little variety in offence to help break a team down might be useful, such as run with the ball through the centre for one BBM (be useful on a counter) or play a killer through balll often for the other (for greater creativity up the pitch). I wouldn't change the PIs though as they may start to over-do it and ruin the general team style of play.

Np m8. You always want to try and get the best out of your players - so in an ideal world they will always played on their preferred side if they have one. And that is the same for inside forwards also. But if they have no particular sided preference (defenders), then I would assume they are more adaptable to playing on a less natural side.

Only important thing is to note the stopper cover roles. Make sure the stopper is more aggressive and good at tackling, with the cover less aggressive and on the quicker side.

With BBMs,neither are instructed to get forward more often in this setup, so they should take it in turns to go forward when prudent to do so. The main threats will occur down the sides with the BBMs not doing anything out the ordinary to ruin a more team orientated approach, with any individualism to open up the opposition occurring down the sides.

Most important PPMs I would say is to ensure there are no negative traits to the way the system plays. This can include players with traits that slow the tempo of the game - when it is meant to be played quick.

Perhaps BBM PPMs for a little variety in offence to help break a team down might be useful, such as run with the ball through the centre for one BBM (be useful on a counter) or play a killer through balll often for the other (for greater creativity up the pitch). I wouldn't change the PIs though as they may start to over-do it and ruin the general team style of play.

Thanks so much for your help BJT! I bought a couple of BBMs and wing backs and one month in I'm winning all matches! Another question though, what should I do if I get a red card?

BJT 41212 WOM Regista Pirlo

Here a couple of clips showing the brand of football on offer in this 41212 and the Regista in action, dribbling through the midfield and looking to dictate the play from deep.

Wihch players you recommend for that position? Regista

Thanks so much for your help BJT! I bought a couple of BBMs and wing backs and one month in I'm winning all matches! Another question though, what should I do if I get a red card?
Np :) For that shape i'd probably try and implement a 441, or if you want to be more aggressive a 4221 without changing the team style but i'd change the midfield roles to a BWM and a DLP of some kind and have them hold their position more as a starting point, further ensuring the positional marking currently set for the BBMs is removed to none.

Wihch players you recommend for that position? Regista
Anyone like Pirlo :) Just filter the important attributes for the regista role, and you should come up with a list of suitable players for it and perhaps develop some nice PPMS to really enhance how they perform the role, such as dictate tempo and try killer balls often.

Anyone like Pirlo :) Just filter the important attributes for the regista role, and you should come up with a list of suitable players for it and perhaps develop some nice PPMS to really enhance how they perform the role, such as dictate tempo and try killer balls often.
Hello what do you with set pieces,training,ois please?

Hello what do you with set pieces,training,ois please?
Hi, I only play FM touch so won't have any training schedule for this. Set pieces will be within the tactic, otherwise I just launch balls into the different areas of the box for variety so nothing special, just have the cb's go up fullbacks stay back etc. Defensively i use both man marking and zonal with best CB set to mark tall player, but they'll be setup already too.

Diamond OIs

OIs
  • Show LB/WBL/ML/AML onto left foot
  • Show RB/WBR/MR/AMR onto right foot
  • Show SC onto weaker foot

Who does? If he did im sure he would of put them in because he would like to see others succeeding

Reactions: BJT
Ignore the fella, think he's had a few too many drinks tonight :)

Who does? If he did im sure he would of put them in because he would like to see others succeeding
He doesnt want to share them as we play an online game and he scores agaisnt me all the time with htem. He doesnt want to make his exploits public as then i could either use them against him or try find a way to stop them! But by far the best set pieces i have saw on fm20!

Get sharing BJT!!!

Last edited: