Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

Where can I download this tactic?
How can I download the Hoofball tactic? When I click the download button all I get is the Pirlo-tactic.

I tried going to Updates in this thread but all it does is to direct me to the OP and the bit about Hoofball. There is no download link

You should hopefully be able to find everything under the "History" tab above the first post page. There you'll see different versions. It should be listed under the version with a long tactic list.

:)

Reactions: BJT
hi!
im nott forest and i have a good tranfer budget because im on 3rd season, do you think i can use the pirlo tatic?
thanks and congrats for the great job

hi!
im nott forest and i have a good tranfer budget because im on 3rd season, do you think i can use the pirlo tatic?
thanks and congrats for the great job
Hi, and thanks.

Well I designed it for top players and top teams. What league are you in now? I would doubt it at the moment, and don't forget you'll need real quality protection ahead of the role to allow this one player to shine. But there's only one way to find out...

My inclination would be to try the Porto 4312 system for the moment. That is less about playing with elegance, but more the Mourinho effectiveness.

Perhaps in due time you can then revert to the more Ancelotti based style of play when you have a real quality squad.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT 424 THE.LAUNCH - Highly Extreme Route 1 Football

Hello All,

This is my final updated version of "Hoofball" for FM20 20.4 patch, which has been changed to be more geared to play the long-ball game to the max in extreme Crazy Gang Wimbeldon FC fashion, along with set pieces updated.

The tactic will be available in the "History" section here along with my other systems.

You can also find more details of the tactic and OIs here:

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm20-tactic-by-bjt-424-route-one-the-crazy-gang.html

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, and thanks.

Well I designed it for top players and top teams. What league are you in now? I would doubt it at the moment, and don't forget you'll need real quality protection ahead of the role to allow this one player to shine. But there's only one way to find out...

My inclination would be to try the Porto 4312 system for the moment. That is less about playing with elegance, but more the Mourinho effectiveness.

Perhaps in due time you can then revert to the more Ancelotti based style of play when you have a real quality squad.

hi!
5 games played 4W 1 D.
im in the first division and in my squad i have very good players

Regista=ndombele(was listed)
AP= amad traore and bellingham.

ESposito and monteanu stikers

i think i can do something interesting this season ?

thanks and sorry for the english

Hi great work BJT was using your 4-3-3 WOM and had brilliant results.

Could you post the link for your 4-2-3-1 W.O.M tactic please? Can't find the links for any of the tactics apart from the 4-2-4 anywhere now!

Hi great work BJT was using your 4-3-3 WOM and had brilliant results.

Could you post the link for your 4-2-3-1 W.O.M tactic please? Can't find the links for any of the tactics apart from the 4-2-4 anywhere now!
You should hopefully be able to find everything under the "History" tab above the first post page. There you'll see different versions. It should be listed under the version with a long tactic list.

Yeah I've clicked the History tab and only the 4-2-4, the 4-1-2-1-2 and one other tactic appear. Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but they're the only ones there for some reason!

Yeah I've clicked the History tab and only the 4-2-4, the 4-1-2-1-2 and one other tactic appear. Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but they're the only ones there for some reason!

Click download on 1, it'll give you a big list.

Love these tactics BJT. They play true to life (or at least as close as FM will allow) and I really love the 4-3-3 WOM tactic and your recreation of both Klopp sides. Is there any chance you will work on a Jupp's Bayern recreation tactic?

Where has all the download links gone? There is only the launch left

Love these tactics BJT. They play true to life (or at least as close as FM will allow) and I really love the 4-3-3 WOM tactic and your recreation of both Klopp sides. Is there any chance you will work on a Jupp's Bayern recreation tactic?
Thanks m8, it's how I try to create them :) I don't really know his work so well unfortunately. If you are after a 4231, the latest 4231 WOM plays very nicely on the pitch I think. But my next in line is a Tony Pulis Stoke pre Crouch 442/4411.

Where can I find the rest of your tactics? If only allows me to download one

They are in the history tab
Thanks dude! Found it.

Guys what tactic do u advise? I'm using klopp 433 with great success, I want to try other formations. I tried WOM but had some issues.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT-4411-Fantasista-20.4 / Featuring The Fantasista, Roberto Baggio

BJT-4411-WOM.Fantasista-20.4 / Featuring The Fantasista, Roberto Baggio

View attachment 507185

A favourite of the classic roles around in my footballing era of the 90s and early 2000s. After creating a system for the great Andrea Pirlo in the dieing Regista role, I’ve now decided to follow suit with the Italian theme – building a system that fully utilises the now reduntant Trequartista role in Football Manager 2020.

It plays some nice tidy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What is the most effective football playing tactic? Would you suggest me a fun tactic?

What is the most effective football playing tactic? Would you suggest me a fun tactic?
Well a lot of users have found the Klopp 433 a reliable system and can be used for teams that aren't so capable talent wise. I've found my most attractive fast tempo game would probably be the 4231 WOM which I've updated on its own separate download. If you have the players it can produce some really fluent football in the attacking third.

My latest addition 4411 Fantasista seems quite successful as well. Winning the FA cup with Leeds beating Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea and then Liverpool in the final shows it is quite capable. Though I doubt a season like that will happen again anytime soon :)

@BJT I have used ur tactics to get to the prem. Do you have a underdog/defensively minded tactic in your set?

Again shout out to the klopp 433 + 4231 WOM v2 1.3 - really good pairing for me to get through league 1/championship.