Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

@BJT I have used ur tactics to get to the prem. Do you have a underdog/defensively minded tactic in your set?

Again shout out to the klopp 433 + 4231 WOM v2 1.3 - really good pairing for me to get through league 1/championship.

Good stuff :) Well my most defensive one is probably the Mourinho Chelsea series. Two versions, one with Gudjohnson up front and the other Drogba. Just updated the setpieces on these and they'll be available on a separate dload button under the "history" tab.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT’s DOUBLE-D 442 / Defensive Hoofball, Starring Tony Pulis

BJT’s DOUBLE-D 442 / Defensive Hoofball, Starring Tony Pulis

Important Please Note
– given the tactical mentality and design, it’s not going to be the most consistent system. The ME is not the most receptive to negative tactics either. So it won’t be the most successful system out there.

However I am a big Tony Pulis fan, and I recognise there are a few out there so I have decided to upload my system.

So if you want to try and shithouse your way to victory in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i know im stupid but i can't find the Downloadlinks^^ I'm lokking for your Ajax Tactic. Hopefully you can help

Should I change players' instructions to 'ease off tackles' after they get a yellow card? Also, what should I do if I'm down to 10 men with the 4-2-3-1 WOM?

hi im currently using pep's tactic, can i ask how to set OI's coz i don't understand

1595045868505.png

Would you do the Inzaghi tactic? 3-5-2

Would you do the Inzaghi tactic? 3-5-2

First link is great write up about how Lazio is playing,
Second link is tactics from fmscout which seems to be based on article above.

Hope BJT dont mind me spaming his thread if yes then let me know and ill delete this links.

First link is great write up about how Lazio is playing,
Second link is tactics from fmscout which seems to be based on article above.

Hope BJT dont mind me spaming his thread if yes then let me know and ill delete this links.
Thank you first for your reply. Do you have any tactic that you recommend me that is enjoyable to watch?