BJT BALL - FM21 (x14 systems), new 253 system (+110GD)

Yep... all cause of incorrect stats. They also have the most inconsistent players all over their squad, I hope they will fix this in an update once they resolved all the current bugs that are about.

Well, Wyke my Sunderland signing was at the double in my debut game just now! I would say with my PSG ECL run, that DMC Danilo didn't do a bad job at Half Back even though he didn't look that great technically or the two under rated fullbacks they have, they surprised me.

I'm sure in due course though I'll give you pages of golden oldies lol. Still sounds like your an FM machine...imagine you on touch!
Mario Mandzukic looks a great oldie especailly as a freebie. i'm sure you could fit him into 1 of your tactics you loved a trarget man in fm20 for some of your tactics! But this year is going to be the year of the Vic im making a big comebackl in terms of new tactics! So far 4231 seems most effective for me or the 4123 for away games. What you finding works best?

Ah yeah good shout indeed. And is Super Mario free on it? I think irl he's free....

Comeback, with tactics? Nice to hear can't wait to see more of your stuff! (which I could never get :) ) Well the 442 seemed to work well and should be decent at all levels, although I wonder if that has been toned down. It's one I'll need to test out again soon, but the way I've set it up I hope it'll still work well.

433 is always solid in FMs, but I've never found you could get them scoring the most goals but it can grind out a result. 4231 is good for goals but can be a bit leaky at times if it's not set up very well. So makes sense to use them two formations as you are doing so :) - you're more Jose than you would like to make out!

Ah yeah good shout indeed. And is Super Mario free on it? I think irl he's free....

Comeback, with tactics? Nice to hear can't wait to see more of your stuff! (which I could never get :) ) Well the 442 seemed to work well and should be decent at all levels, although I wonder if that has been toned down. It's one I'll need to test out again soon, but the way I've set it up I hope it'll still work well.

433 is always solid in FMs, but I've never found you could get them scoring the most goals but it can grind out a result. 4231 is good for goals but can be a bit leaky at times if it's not set up very well. So makes sense to use them two formations as you are doing so :) - you're more Jose than you would like to make out!
Were we differ is you like tactics that make sense in real life, i like tactics that wokr in fm even if they dont make sense lol Sometiems you got to confuse the ME.

My prediction is that inverted wing backs are going to be the overpowered role this year the way wingers were last year..

I also want to try a formation that i can bring back ther double volante. I have a few ideas that are slowly brewing in my mind haha

• Haha
Reactions: BJT
Brazilian Box innit! Your Johnnie Barnes 4222 ;)

Lol yeah, my mind can't function any other way... I tried my best with the 253, but it's still based on two footballing masters! Probably why it works. It plays nice on the pitch too mind you ;) I'm sure they'll make some more changes down the line, probably after the next transfer window I may guess.

Lol yeah, my mind can't function any other way... I tried my best with the 253, but it's still based on two footballing masters! Probably why it works. It plays nice on the pitch too mind you ;) I'm sure they'll make some more changes down the line, probably after the next transfer window I may guess.
I was enjoying how my 4231 was playing but its all went pear shaped so need to start from scratch Oncer i have a tactic that is working well but still needs fine tuned ill sned you it to have a look over. BUT be warned its to be effective on fm not be realisitc! More of a guide on how NOT to build a tactic! lol

As for John Barnes he was ahead of his time! his 4222 will alwaye be in my heart hence why the 4222 in my name lol

I was enjoying how my 4231 was playing but its all went pear shaped so need to start from scratch Oncer i have a tactic that is working well but still needs fine tuned ill sned you it to have a look over. BUT be warned its to be effective on fm not be realisitc! More of a guide on how NOT to build a tactic! lol
I'm probably the wrong person to look at that then :p My suggestions will just make it worse lol.

How are long throws in this FM? Or dare I ask...

I'm probably the wrong person to look at that then :p My suggestions will just make it worse lol.

How are long throws in this FM? Or dare I ask...

I have not heard much of any set pieces so far.

I am not bothering with set pieces with any of my tactics as it can give it a false reading when you test.

And i have started work on a fun tactic tonight with the double Volante. Will only be for top teams but so far looks like will score lots of goals but concede plenty too!

Which one would you use to park the bus when you are leading and kill the game off?

I don't really use a separate system to park the bus I use ingame tweaks. Ultimately is depends on the formation and the style of football employed in the tactic. I tend to alter mentalities and settings on the slide bar.

For example irl, Pep's Barca would just time waste and keep possession of the ball. Sir Alex's Man Utd would look to counter teams on the break and kill the game off getting an extra goal.

So you just got to understand the system and your players abilities, and make your decisions based from that.

Thanks fot the different tactics. 4-1-2-1-2 are the best for me.

Thanks for the tactics, just one thing. The never alone and the burn files are different to the screenshots you posted, not sure which is the correct one. Thanks.

Thanks for the tactics, just one thing. The never alone and the burn files are different to the screenshots you posted, not sure which is the correct one. Thanks.

The tactics were originally released during the Beta. However those two stopped working after the original release, and needed a change so they could function relatively well again.

I would also state now that for any touch downloaders, the ME on Touch is completely different to the Full version of the game, so not all of these will work on Touch either.

Where is the download for 3412 hard times formation. I don't see it.

Spain is a weird league with the style of football very different ,with teams letting you play more - I would give the 4231 The Burn a try as I use a positive mentality on this particular system - but it is more offensive and it will have higher possession, with a hard working midfield duo needed that will also instigate counters.

When will you renew the 433 klopp tactic? (never walk alone )

Your BJT - 460 - CREEPING.DEATH - FM21 over on TFF's Hot Tub is working a dream for me at Braga. Nice to see a tactic without IWB for once!

Do your tactics work well in 21.2?
You uploaded these tactics in 21.1.