burhanavci

Reaction score
View attachment 315744View attachment 315745View attachment 315746View attachment 315747View attachment 315748View attachment 315749View attachment 315750View attachment 315751View attachment 315752View attachment 315753View attachment 315754View attachment 315755View attachment 315763

Here is my dominater offensive tactic. You can view the screenshots above about the tactic and its achievements.
* Always use shouts at the beggining of the match.
* Most important positions of this tactic is Offensive Backs and İnside forwards.

You can ask me what you wonder about the tactic.
Have a nice career...:D(H);)

Here is tactic link : View attachment 315759

Just started new career with Fulham. And my first game against Arsenal :) Berbatov begins with hattrick :)
View attachment 315991

End of the season with Fulham...take 2nd position and Berbatov become top goalscorer with 31 goals :)

View attachment 316909

Last edited:
Looks great. Do you have screenshots of league tables ? :)

Was this made on the newest patch? 13.3.0? And will it work on a lower league team, like Southampton 2nd season no big signings!

:)

cheers

Was this made on the newest patch? 13.3.0? And will it work on a lower league team, like Southampton 2nd season no big signings!

:)

cheers

I think will work, but u can play under control against bigger teams ;)

I think will work, but u can play under control against bigger teams ;)

Ok, will try it out! Have you used it thru all your seasons in Besiktas?
Should i go for control booth home and away against bigger or just away?!

cheers :) <3

Ok, will try it out! Have you used it thru all your seasons in Besiktas?
Should i go for control booth home and away against bigger or just away?!

cheers :) <3
I used this tactic in all my previous seasons with Besiktas, only this one ! And don't forget to use shouts after 1st minute :) Look forward to hear from you, about how does it work...

I used this tactic in all my previous seasons with Besiktas, only this one ! And don't forget to use shouts after 1st minute :) Look forward to hear from you, about how does it work...

Hi again, didnt have much time using it on Soton! Got sacked the match before i was going to try it :( so, new save, this time West Brom, should have a really nice squad for this one i think! :) Sorry if i am repeating myself but, do you think i should go for control both home and away against big teams, or just control away against these teams?

cheers again!

Hi again, didnt have much time using it on Soton! Got sacked the match before i was going to try it :( so, new save, this time West Brom, should have a really nice squad for this one i think! :) Sorry if i am repeating myself but, do you think i should go for control both home and away against big teams, or just control away against these teams?

cheers again!

at home games don't make changes, but in away games u can start with control... and if need goals;

drag deffensive line to right ( push up ) and increase the tempo :)

at home games don't make changes, but in away games u can start with control... and if need goals;

drag deffensive line to right ( push up ) and increase the tempo :)

I think you need o add this to opening post. the screen shots look good but lack of information putting people off!

Just started with Fulham on my new career. Using Black Eagle.tac...

Bought MC- Garmash from Dinamo Kiev and GK- Onur Kıvrak from Trabzonspor... Here is my first game against Arsenal...

Berbatov starts with hattrick :)
View attachment 315990