Blackburn make bid for Ronaldinho

This deal is more about showing everyone they have money and they are not afraid to spend it. Is it the kind of signing Blackburn need? I don't think so.

Sure the fans will be buzzing for a couple of weeks and I imagine that is what they board are hoping for. They have not done themselves any favours so far and they might be hoping to win some points with the fans, while showing their intent at the same time.

I thought Ronaldinho had lost his thirst and drive to play football as he was leaving Barcelona but he was fantastic at Milan last season under Leonardo. Can Steve Kean get anything out of him? and how would they fit him in at Blackburn?

If I was him, I would go home to Brazil and enjoy the next few years.

its rather stupid people ruining the club, dont judge people by their nationality

Well said. We don't want racism here, even if it is faux-racism.

Well Blackburn have pulled this off before, remember Santa Cruz? Hot property, but they got him.

Publicity stunt much?

Also, the owners have confirmed that they are setting up a contract for Steve Kean to become permanent Blackburn manager at the end of the year on a 2 or 3 year deal because he 'is a great thinker and has a vision'.

AKA he's willing to be their puppet for the next 2 or 3 years.

Well said. We don't want racism here, even if it is faux-racism.

Well Blackburn have pulled this off before, remember Santa Cruz? Hot property, but they got him.

Good point... but I don't think Ronaldinho would go down the same path

Poor fans? at least we dont fight with other fans!

Yes poor fans, off topic I know.. but you have one of the worse fans in the prem. Away support and home support just dreadful. Suppose Dinho would bring in a few more spectators for you.

in all fairness he might as well come join the leicester revolution than go blackburn :p :D

As if Ronaldinho's gonna want to play for a team whos managed by an unknown, a team who can't sell out their ground, have poor fans.. If he goes there, he's more of a money grabber than Bellamy!

Sorry to **** on your chips mate, but have you won anything in the last 20 years? Have you been to an away game with The Hammers? Your support is ****, one song, thats it. Go to the Championship and learn some new songs.

Back on topic, this would be a real coup but I think it is a massive long shot. Stranger things have happened though.

As if Ronaldinho's gonna want to play for a team whos managed by an unknown, a team who can't sell out their ground, have poor fans.. If he goes there, he's more of a money grabber than Bellamy!

i would go to Blackburn any day over West Ham :p

enjoy the Championship lad

And what is your basis for making that statement? Maybe he should join poor old West Ham afterall they have a god given right to be the best club ever...Whats the population of east London btw?

Ridiculous story, I would be stunned if it happened and would be great to have a replica shirt with Ronaldinho on the back. I think I would prefer us to be more sensible and buy 2-3 decent players and offer good wages.

honestly cannot see ronaldinho playing with blackburn, just dont seem to play the kind of football that ronaldinho would enjoy tbh

I thought Salgado's move to Blackburn was a bit insane, but he's done well for them, but I can't imagine Ronaldinho playing for them as well XD

Milan will probably accept the offer but Ronaldinho has to think about
1. Blackburn finished 12th last season
2. They aren't in any European competitions
3. They don't have a high-profile manager.
4. Do Blackburn have the structure to match their ambition?
5. Do they have outstanding facilitities like he is used to?

If Blackburn have the money to sign big name players , I still doubt many will go to Ewood Park for those reasons.

This is genuinely true
No BS!
Corinthians source: Blackburn have made an initial 5 million pound approach to sign brazilian star Ronaldo
They are prepared to offer him 80k a week!
WTF!?!?!
**** Venky's wasting their frigging money
Who's next?
Roberto Carlos?
Afonso Alves?
Juninho!?!?

Does anyone else think steve kean played 3 seasons of fm and signed ronaldhino and then thought it could be done in real life?

This is genuinely true
No BS!
Corinthians source: Blackburn have made an initial 5 million pound approach to sign brazilian star Ronaldo
They are prepared to offer him 80k a week!
WTF!?!?!
**** Venky's wasting their frigging money
Who's next?
Roberto Carlos?
Afonso Alves?
Juninho!?!?

Link ?

ronaldinho is sh**

who agrees

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

i think that gav