Blackburn make bid for Ronaldinho

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
ronaldinho is sh**

who agrees

You're calling the most talented player of his generation, the most exciting player of the last decade, one of the most technically gifted players ever, sh**.

Jog on.

ronaldinho is sh**

who agrees

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------[/COLOR]

i think that gav

Individual

Back under your bridge please :)

To be fair if he does choose to go to Blackburn it isnt for money reasons because Flamengo in Brazil offered him £20 million for 2 and a half years before Blackburn did so.....

But this is massive waste of money for Blackburn, they should concentrate on building a stronger squad rather than spending on 1 star player.

Its basially all to do with boosting the profile of the club by trying to sign such a player, if they succeedI am pretty sure cas is going ot rake in from merchandising and ticket sales at Ewood Park, if hey dont atleast they get a good bit o publicity from the deal and make the headlines, all in all I think it is a good way by Venky's to draw press attention to the club and prove to the fans that times at Ewood Park have finally changed

Ronaldinho ain't getting younger. Yes he is good and he will tear up teams like West Ham or teams who're fighting regelation but I think it's a waste of money for Blackburn unless they suddenly became rich.

Ronaldinho ain't getting younger. Yes he is good and he will tear up teams like West Ham or teams who're fighting regelation but I think it's a waste of money for Blackburn unless they suddenly became rich.

umm they are pretty rich, biggest poultry company in India as far as I know

Jake:
[15:06] if dinho goes to blackburn i'll eat my own **** on film for you

Lets all hope he ends up at Blackburn yet.

I just think this is a stunt by the owners to show they have money, are willing to spend it and want to attract the big names to the club. Do hope I am wrong though.

Would love to see Dinho in the Prem, think it will be a great signing for Blackburn but only as a short term purchase. No doubt he is incredibly talented but it's just if he's become more of a showman rather than a footballer.

If he continued to have the same desire and concentration for the game he showed in his first two years at Barcelona he would still be one of the worlds best.

Back