Blackburn's 'corner'

I thought the rule was, if you were going to attempt this type of corner, was that it had to be on the linesman's side, and you had to tell him? It happened once in a game with Man United and Chelsea, Rooney touched it, Giggs (I think) ran over and took it, Ronaldo knocked in the header, but it was disallowed because Rooney didn't tell the linesman.

All in all it was an appalling decision

Bad decision, but i have no sympathy for Wigan here. If they had been remotely switched on it would have come to nothing. It's this lack of anticipation that has caught them cold time and again all season. Look at the reaction of the players, at no point are they baffled because its wrong, they just arent switched on.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws, but who could blame me with the position we're in and we're under no pressure whatsoever to rectify our campaign. I could also go as far as saying the trip on Moses should have been a penalty or Givet should have been sent off TWICE for 2, 2-footed tackles on Ronnie Stam (which to no surprise at all, weren't shown on MoTD). I'm normally the most optimistic fan ever but I'm afraid if we lose against Sunderland this weeked, I'll be calling for Martinez's head.

get-attachment.asp

get-attachment.asp

Them pictures paint a few words, the dirty *******! And I found myself cheering when Jordi Gomez decked the *****! Pansy ***.

technically allowed if he had actually touched the ball, extremely unsportsmanlike though. poor reffing to not notice he hadnt touched the ball at all.