Clakus

Reaction score
I'm with Blackpool in July 2016 and have a pretty good squad and am finishing mid/upper table in the Premiership. However I still have £30m to spend and although I'd be ok without spending it there's no real holes in the squad. What would you do?

Positions that COULD be better on my budget/position are: RB, GK and a defensive minded CM.

Would love to help you out, but for some real advice I would need to know the tactic you play and the players you have. Maybe you could upload a screenshot of your tactics screen? (possibly with the team filled in which you feel is the best 11)

It's an odd tactic I know, but it seems to work for me. As you can see there are a few young regens in the team who I'd prefer to not replace. £33m to spend with £87,000 wage budget. You can't really see the top left striker but he's very a great regen.

View attachment 472524
View attachment 472523

Last edited:
GK-Joel who plays for everton, RB Coleman or adam matthews. DM-strandberg.M.Diame oh rhys williams

Do you mean Joel for Wigan? I can't find a Joel that's ever been at Everton. Scouting Coleman and Matthews but Coleman is a bit old. What league is Strandberg in, I can't seem to find him. Diame would have been perfect but he's just gone to Juve.

You have a very nice team. I have to say that I am impressed by your work till now. All players have the stats that you want. The thing is that you always could get a little bit better.
First I would get rid of Faty. He is a decent DMC, but he is African. Not that I am racist, but I don't want to give up any players that I haven't loaned out for something as stupid as the Africa Cup. The best targets are Lucas Romero and Crisetig. (Ofcourse Sandro will be better, but you can't afford that).
Your GK could indeed be a bit better. Wait for a fine regen and take him. Arrived proven goalkeepers are too expensive. Not worth the 15mil it's gonna cost you unless Krul or Stekelenburg is having troubles at their club and get transfer listed for not that much.
As RB you should get either Danilo or Corchia. Gino Peruzzi is a cheaper option, but that guy gets injured a lot.
Last but not least I feel that you need a tougher midfielder besides replacing Faty. Try to get a dinamic midfielder like Romulo. Capoue, Ekdal and Poli (last two need a bit of STR training) will all work well and are not that expensive. But let me tell you this. If you can get Romulo, he is worth whatever you are paying. If he costs you 50mil. Just pay 15 upfront and the other 35 in48 monthly installments. Then you will also be able to replace that Faty.
Good luck :)

Haha thanks alot, Rafinha was discarded by Barca for £450k!
Gersbeck my keeper is predicted to be a leading BPL keeper but as soon as I spot a good regen I'll snap him up.
Good ol' Chelsea have snapped up Romulo, just my luck. Capoue seems average and Ekdal just switched clubs. Poli looks pretty good so I'm scouting him.
I signed Faty for only £3m and he has had 7.10 and 7.33 ratings so far the last 2 years so may as well keep him for tutoring.
What do you reckon I for this guy, who I've just delayed a £4.5m transfer for?
View attachment 472514
UPDATE: Have signed him, £4.5m and on 30k a week.

Last edited:
ye joel from wigan hes at everton in real life tho. coleman is very good tho look at callum chambers or D.Janmaat for RB! Strandberg is a cb/dm/cm from Norway most people sign him, look at M.Diame at BWM tho hes class or A.Tettey or Ashley Westwood

ye joel from wigan hes at everton in real life tho. coleman is very good tho look at callum chambers or D.Janmaat for RB! Strandberg is a cb/dm/cm from Norway most people sign him, look at M.Diame at BWM tho hes class or A.Tettey or Ashley Westwood

Think you have to have the leagues from Norway loaded though to actually find him. I'm not totally sure though..

Coleman vs my current RB.. View attachment 472475
Forster vs my current GK is an easy win for Forster so I'm signing him for £5m which should add some stability in goal

Last edited:
Haha thanks alot, Rafinha was discarded by Barca for £450k!
Gersbeck my keeper is predicted to be a leading BPL keeper but as soon as I spot a good regen I'll snap him up.
Good ol' Chelsea have snapped up Romulo, just my luck. Capoue seems average and Ekdal just switched clubs. Poli looks pretty good so I'm scouting him.
I signed Faty for only £3m and he has had 7.10 and 7.33 ratings so far the last 2 years so may as well keep him for tutoring.
What do you reckon I for this guy, who I've just delayed a £4.5m transfer for?
View attachment 385035
UPDATE: Have signed him, £4.5m and on 30k a week.

Rafinha is certainly a nice pick up.
The thing is. I would not spend more then 1mil (euro's) on a player that will make me replace an avarage player by a little less avarage player. I would only spend that kind of money on major improvements.
I would reconsider your view on Capoue. He is a very strong midfielder who can actually do something with the ball once he gets it. You should easily have the money to buy Capoue, Lucas Romero AND Crisetig. They are all not expensive and really good. The last two are even regular first team players in my Chelsea sqaud which I won 18 prices with in 3 seasons.
Poli is also a really nice pick up. He can play box-to-box, but you can also play him as a AMC against very big teams. His passing is excellent and he will do some defensive work for you too.
But as I said at first. Don't spend real money on a player that is not going to be a big improvement. Just wait for the oppertunity to buy a great player which will help you win a championship.

Rafinha is certainly a nice pick up.
The thing is. I would not spend more then 1mil (euro's) on a player that will make me replace an avarage player by a little less avarage player. I would only spend that kind of money on major improvements.
I would reconsider your view on Capoue. He is a very strong midfielder who can actually do something with the ball once he gets it. You should easily have the money to buy Capoue, Lucas Romero AND Crisetig. They are all not expensive and really good. The last two are even regular first team players in my Chelsea sqaud which I won 18 prices with in 3 seasons.
Poli is also a really nice pick up. He can play box-to-box, but you can also play him as a AMC against very big teams. His passing is excellent and he will do some defensive work for you too.
But as I said at first. Don't spend real money on a player that is not going to be a big improvement. Just wait for the oppertunity to buy a great player which will help you win a championship.

Wow Lucas Romero looks very good from first glance, certainly looking likely I'll let Faty go and bring him in. Capoue still doesn't seem worth the money considering his age.
I solved the GK problem by buying a pretty good but not GREAT Fraser Forster for £5m.
Lucas Romero: View attachment 472403
Simply can't afford Romero's wages plus price tag. Agent fee £2.5m, no thanks.

Last edited:
Wow Lucas Romero looks very good from first glance, certainly looking likely I'll let Faty go and bring him in. Capoue still doesn't seem worth the money considering his age.
I solved the GK problem by buying a pretty good but not GREAT Fraser Forster for £5m.
Lucas Romero: View attachment 385146
Simply can't afford Romero's wages plus price tag. Agent fee £2.5m, no thanks.

That's a pity. I would have been worth every euro.
Aren't Crisetig and Verratti available? Or maybe Berolacci? Any of those in combination with the purchase of Poli would bolster your midfield considerably since they are all quite strong or fierce and can actually do something with the ball once they have it. I really hate those bulky defensive midfielders that just murder somebody, take the ball and then give it back because they have no brains or passing to do something decent with it. (like Nigel de Jong (AC Milan))

That's a pity. I would have been worth every euro.
Aren't Crisetig and Verratti available? Or maybe Berolacci? Any of those in combination with the purchase of Poli would bolster your midfield considerably since they are all quite strong or fierce and can actually do something with the ball once they have it. I really hate those bulky defensive midfielders that just murder somebody, take the ball and then give it back because they have no brains or passing to do something decent with it. (like Nigel de Jong (AC Milan))

Funny story about Crisetig...
1)Spent a couple of weeks endorsing, admiring ect ect.
2)Start bidding at £17m
3)Rose and rose to my budget of £25m at which point they asked for £52m... no thanks.
4)He got unhappy, handed in request!
5)Joining me in January for £17m on £70k a week.
View attachment 472333

Update as to how it's going.
Things are looking up with Forster conceding only 3 in 7 BPL games.
Crisetig coming in should allow me to loan Diaz out and sell McCabe or Cairney.

Lol! You are a lucky man!
Try to get Poli or Verratti too. Verratti looks expensive but I have never paid over 18mil euro's for that guy. Which is ofcourse a steal for one of the best midfielders in the game.

He's at Chelsea, so no chance for me.
I'll update again in January.

View attachment 471908View attachment 471907
As you can see, we're doing exceptionally in the league (though we have had a run of easy games).
Crisetig has been bought in but not played his debut yet.
I have £26m to spend in January but as my striker Watt is top league scorer and everything else is going well, I need some help form you guys as for which little gems n'that.
EDIT: McCabe is transfer listed due to just being a filler and should sell for £4-5m.

Get will hughes CM. Strandberg or Zouma or both at CB. St...Destro or Fierro all young and great