Get will hughes CM. Strandberg or Zouma or both at CB. St...Destro or Fierro all young and great
Don't get me started on Will Hughes... Last season he wanted to leave and had an asking price of £7m but the board cancelled the deal because we 'didn't need him' despite me (at that time) having 2cm's and only 2 players for those positions. He went to Arsenal and won English player of the year.

I'll look at Zouma but the asking price is huge. Literally need no strikers. I have two 18yo Brazilians who're both already 'good signings for most BPL clubs', one French 17yo old already a 'decent signing for most BPL clubs' and all of them have 5 star potential.

I would recommend getting some decent full backs as they can be very important in both Defense and Attack. Try getting Clark from the Villa and training him in LB, I know its pretty late as it must be done from the start but it might just work

Leandro Paredes AM and Juan Sanchez Mino LB from Boca Juniors are both solid players.

Luca Marrone normally gets transfer listed at Juventus and is a good defensive CM and can also fill in as a left sided CB.

31 Games played now in BPL and I'm right in the top 6. In to the semi's of Europa league as well. I have £30m unspent this year so in the summer I'll bring it 2 quality full-backs.