trigger happy, a lot of money, but it will be worth it if you get promoted. What tactics are you going to use in the championship.

I got Bristol Rovers promoted all the way to the premiership using:

GK

RB CB CB LB

CM box to box
Winger Winger

Target Poacher

Not sure what you mean but... will be playing 443 I forget the roles but team sheet
GK Lee Woon-Jae
LBFabio CBBaptista CBWoodgate RBColeman
LM Adam CM Rodriguez RM Grandin
ST Benitez ST Harewod ST Welbeck

Good to see you stuck at your story, even though you got relegated, you've made some nice signings mate, keep up the updates!

whens next update? Sorry that last post with the formation in went a bit wrong! I had spaced it out but it didnt work! I was basically saying that I played 4defenders-2centremids-2wingers-2strikers!

Hi guys sorry been busy will be update within 24 hours

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:24 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Sorry it been so long I have been busy not had time to wrtie this up. I have lost the print screens of the matches so will just have the results and table and my thoughts.

Blackpoolstartofseasonresults.jpg

Blackpool have good start to the season. Undefeated Blackpool currently sit in second place after nine games, unfortunately though they were recently knocked out the league cup by Nottingham Forest. In this review we will take a look at their star performers so far and the disappointing ones.

Danny Welbeck in a front three he has been the one to bag the goals. The forward has hit an impressive 7 goals in 7 games for his new club. Spare a thought for manger Lewis though as he picked up an injury during a game which has ruled him out for around 3 months.
Rodriguez Lewis’s first eve signing for Blackpool the Mexican international had an excellent first season and has carried that on this term. He has helped himself to 5 goals in the league and one in the cup. As well as setting up 5 for his team mates.
Baptise the centre back has been the stand out performer in the defence so far. Winning most of his headers and always looking a threat from corners. This is evident by his three goals so far this season.

Some unconvincing players for Blackpool are:
Benitez signed on a free so you can’t complain too much but with his previous goals record Blackpool fans would have hoped to have seen more goals from him. He has only managed to 2 league goals so far. The backers of the Ecuador international may point out he has set up 8 goals. He has also scored 6 goals in 8 games for his country this season. Maybe it is the 433 formation that makes it hard for him?
Lee Woon Jae at 38 his best days are behind him and many Blackpool fans can’t see why he is in the team. The reason for that is the manager did not bring in a better keeper in the summer. He has let in 12 goals in just 7 games he has hardly had much to do in games thanks to his defence but still they concede.

Also off note Blackpool lost Grandin on transfer deadline day after he handed in a transfer request.
Championshiptable.jpg

As you can see a solid start but below are some topics for debating

Do Blackpool need a new keeper?
How much will they miss Welbeck?

Can they win the league or gain promotion?
Is Benitez playing poor?

Last edited:
like this story, can you check out mine please and comment has need more posts. cheers :p