Status
Not open for further replies.
okok firstly i havn't cheated! How do i put screenshots on?

---------- post added at 02:47 am ---------- previous post was at 02:46 am ----------

ps.. Thank you to everyone congratulating me! I am currently writing a guide.. Be on the look out!

Hmmm oO)

Okok Firstly I HAVN'T Cheated! How do i put screenshots on?

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

PS.. Thank you to everyone congratulating me! i am currently writing a guide.. be on the look out!

Go onto your game and to your club's history section (or your biography) and then press ALT+F9.

Come back to this thread, and press the little Clip icon in the reply bar, and attach the screenshots from Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > screenshots.

If you don't have a screenshots folder already, just make one before you take screenshots.

Okok Firstly I HAVN'T Cheated! How do i put screenshots on?

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

PS.. Thank you to everyone congratulating me! i am currently writing a guide.. be on the look out!

make a screenshots folder in your football manager 2011 folder and then get the screen you want to take a picture of in game and press alt+F9

I'm posting on my iPhone at the mo, I'm in work and I don't have an Internet connection.. I was thinking about making a Facebook/Twitter page as uploading, liking, commenting, viewing would be a lot easier

what do you guys think?

So long as I can have a nosey at your guide, it's fine by me :p

Makes sense tbh.

I'm posting on my iPhone at the mo, I'm in work and I don't have an Internet connection.. I was thinking about making a Facebook/Twitter page as uploading, liking, commenting, viewing would be a lot easier

what do you guys think?
Sounds cool, i'd suggest it be easier with Twitter or make a FB page ;)

I'll send you a link ;) - shakartar

and okok I'll do it soon as I finish! - deovou :D

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Oh and I don't wanna be seen as a one trick pony, fluke, stuffy ect so I need back up, if any1s in or near Manchester feel free to come and LOOK at my game for complete legitimate proof!

Oh and I don't wanna be seen as a one trick pony, fluke, stuffy ect so I need back up, if any1s in or near Manchester feel free to come and LOOK at my game for complete legitimate proof!

Are you seriously offering for people to meet up with you?

Just put some screenshots up when you can, and then you wont need to meet up with people in real life? <)

:O A bit scary that. Inviting these people around to your home ;)

P.S. It's Shakhtar :p As in the Ukrainian footie club.

But thanks :D

Dude stop bullshitting. Just upload the screenshots and stop being a nutcase about it. No one cares, upload or no one will believe you. Simple as. Jheeeez... how hard is it.

Jeez, why's everybody (I know its a generalisation and not everyone is) being so much of a **** about this?

Explain that to me Joe? How is this jealousy?

I don't really care either way if he did it or not. If he did, well done him.

As per Kompany, it's no reason to rush about it. Come back tomorrow and you'll find them im sure?

i think that's the first time I've heard someone on this forum openly invite anyone to come to their house and look at their FM. Better hope Dunc didn't read it...

Status
Not open for further replies.