Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads I'm on my iPhone I'll take pictures and upload them
to my PERSONAL Facebook account, so then you all can believe me! my name is Steven Heald. (black hair a little on the large size, probably due to FM haha) add me..

to my PERSONAL Facebook account, so then you all can believe me! my name is Steven Heald. (black hair a little on the large size, probably due to FM haha) add me..

y not just wait til 2morrow when you're on your pc and upload them then? I'm sure people can wait that long.... just about

Lot's of Steven Heald's on facebook mate.......

Jealousy.

Im a city fan to!

although when I did play with city I played Tev as a teraquartes ( sorry about spelling ) and then Dzeko up top on his own as a complete forward.

give that a try!

my city team in 1st season was

Hart

Kolarov - Toure - Kompany - Zabeleta

De Jong - Toure

Ballotelli - Hamsik - Neymar

Tevez

second season was same back 4 so I'll skip to the midfield

Toure - De Jong

Hamsik - Tevez - Neymar

Dzeko

1st season I finished 3rd won FA and league cup.
2nd season I am currently 2nd (3 games in hand) p 16 w 13 d 1 l 2 in all competitions

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Jack.. I will upload later no problem but these people cannot wait! haha

and Steven Heald. black hair on the big side from Manchester, in my info it says about my car Renault Megane :)

Why say you can provide screenshots, then not provide them lol
If you cant back up your success (which is great, well done) then why make a thread for it

Ah okay, looking forward to seeing who you signed and stuff

OP put screenshots up asap, and post it in the post your sucesses thread

everyone else, STFU if you have nothing to say, since one of you have any proof about anything, grow the **** up.

Why say you can provide screenshots, then not provide them lol
If you cant back up your success (which is great, well done) then why make a thread for it

Because at the minutes if you read back, he clearly states he is posting off his iphone and is currently in work, so maybe he cannot get to the computer yet as its at home.

Give him time and im sure he will post pics. :)

Explain that to me Joe? How is this jealousy?

I don't really care either way if he did it or not. If he did, well done him.

As per Kompany, it's no reason to rush about it. Come back tomorrow and you'll find them im sure?

I'm sorry, but this convo doesn't involve you? If all you want to do is argue, go join a different site. I want him to upload screenshots and I want him to do it instantly so not only myself, but others can see how he did it, if it included cheating or not etc. No need to be bitchy about it.

I'm sorry, but this convo doesn't involve you? If all you want to do is argue, go join a different site. I want him to upload screenshots and I want him to do it instantly so not only myself, but others can see how he did it, if it included cheating or not etc. No need to be bitchy about it.
i dont care what you want. you can either stfu and wait for him, or get infracted.

so sick and tired of the attitude of people on this forum. The OP has already been told to get the screenshots up. you dont need to barking orders at him. end of discussion

I'll send you a link ;) - shakartar

and okok I'll do it soon as I finish! - deovou :D

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Oh and I don't wanna be seen as a one trick pony, fluke, stuffy ect so I need back up, if any1s in or near Manchester feel free to come and LOOK at my game for complete legitimate proof!

I live in Stockport, so I'll come, let me know your address, and I'll be there.

i dont care what you want. you can either stfu and wait for him, or get infracted.

so sick and tired of the attitude of people on this forum. The OP has already been told to get the screenshots up. you dont need to barking orders at him. end of discussion

Who invited you to this? I'm not the only one barking at him... If you knew English you would know ASAP means As Soon As Possible: If he is in work as someone says then fair enough, it means As Soon As Possible. Also you say your fed up of people's attitude on this forum, sort yours out mate, don't threaten to me get infracted, and if you don't care what I want, don't comment? Simple as pal.

Who invited you to this? I'm not the only one barking at him... If you knew English you would know ASAP means As Soon As Possible: If he is in work as someone says then fair enough, it means As Soon As Possible. Also you say your fed up of people's attitude on this forum, sort yours out mate, don't threaten to me get infracted, and if you don't care what I want, don't comment? Simple as pal.
clearly you were not listening. If you have nothing to say, stop badgering the OP.

he's a mod and has a point so calm down

clearly you were not listening. If you have nothing to say, stop badgering the OP.

haha, thanks for the infraction mate. Good to know you like threatening people to get your own way. No wonder people on this have attitude, people like you cause these things pretending to have power over others, your just another user on the forum. Go jump off a bridge, FM11's worth more than your life.

haha, thanks for the infraction mate. Good to know you like threatening people to get your own way. No wonder people on this have attitude, people like you cause these things pretending to have power over others, your just another user on the forum. Go jump off a bridge, FM11's worth more than your life.
keep it up.

I asked you not to badger, you decided to throw a strop. I dont know how much clearer i can be. I suggest you either VM or drop it.

keep it up.

I asked you not to badger, you decided to throw a strop. I dont know how much clearer i can be. I suggest you either VM or drop it.

No one's throwing a strop mate, I just find it hard to think a waster like you could threaten anyone with infractions. I just got a second one for a pointless post.. I've just quoted what you said above ^^ and is that not a pointless post too? A pointless post by a mod. Give your self a infraction... your life is pointless if you think you can threaten people like that.

As for this Blackpool team, I would be happy to see it be real, but I need serious proof, and no changing the save game name so it restarts the saves again under that new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.