Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying the slow build up. You see Agger and Skrtel turning down long balls, much better.

Lucas is doing well in the middle, trying to get the ball to torres fit alot more

We're gonna cause ourselves problems if we insist on giving the ball away as regularly as we are. Glen Johnson has looked poor at left-back.

Well, to be fair, the players haven't passed the ball around or made a dribble since July. It will come in time.

I agree on Johnson though.
I mean, he has the same defensive skills there but he can't attack properly because he isn't left footed. Aurelio should be playing the instead, at least until some proper left back will be bought (hopefully Coentrao).

Hahaha, Holloway casually texting on the touchline.

Jova really is awful. Just very quick thats all.

Honestly think Kelly is good enough to be our full time RB, very bright future for him.

Jova really is awful. Just very quick thats all.

And pretty strong as well, I would have said thats his main strength!

EDIT: No pun intended, believe it or not!

Last edited:
quick summary of game... only just got in and started watchin it.. so far the last 3 mins or so all liverpool possesion wise?

Honestly think Kelly is good enough to be our full time RB, very bright future for him.

England's best right-back at the moment...

Encouraging first half, played a decent passing game although we gave the ball away cheaply far too often. Kelly looks very good, Johnson looks poor, was impressed by Poulsen, not so by Meireles and Kuyt.

Would still rather have johnson over kelly due to his attacking qualities... kelly has got decent attacking ways but he better defensively

some good football from both teams, but it pleases me to see liverpool atacking away from home.

kelly should be right back hes showed in few big games he can do it and maybe push johnson into right mid.

Would still rather have johnson over kelly due to his attacking qualities... kelly has got decent attacking ways but he better defensively

He's getting better in the attacking play.
I'm not sure if you know this, but Kelly made the assist for Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.