Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando Torres!!!! 1-0 Liverpool, beautiful finish!

thats how you are supposed to play torres, balls into the channels

1-0 Torres, fantastic goal, travelling fans are brilliant.

The LFC team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Poulsen, Lucas, Meireles, Jovanovic, Torres, Kuyt. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Ngog, Wilson, Maxi, Shelvey.

Poulsen and Jova to start. Very strange. Kelly or Johnson at left back :s? ...Also Kenny isn't gonna play Meireles right wing is he :(?

Never crossed mine either until DMF stated that was where he was playing, not sure where he got that from?

That's where I got it from.. didn't say he would definitely be playing there.. just stated what would happen if it was the case and how ironic it would be if Kenny did play him there considering how many people complained about Woy doing it..

Seriously, you need to lighten up a bit. Not everyone is out to get Liverpool, it was friendly banter about Liverpool's situation which any top club (which you are) would get if they were performing how you have been recently (being this season).

Get in Torres, Brilliant start red men. Lets keep this up.

This is the formation we're actually playing

Reina
Kelly-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson
Poulsen-Lucas
Meireles
Kuyt--------Jovanovic
Torres​

"Only Gerrard and Carragher will be motivated by Kenny Dalglish being manager" - CJACKO(numbers here)

Torres looks more motivated than he has all season!

just out of curiosity .. did Torres celebrate like he actually cared?

just out of curiosity .. did Torres celebrate like he actually cared?

I didnt notice, although he's ran more this match than he did all season under Roy :p He really is going out to win every ball, which is nice to see!

Kelly is looking very, very good. Playing with a fantastic fluidity, midfield are happy to swap positions, good stuff so far :)

Maybe Kenny has told him his place isn't a given with N'Gog still being your top scorer and all?

Maybe he actually has to work for his place in the side now? Don't see Kenny being scared of dropping anyone, no matter who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.