Blackpool v Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 3K
Sign of champions...

As much as it pains me to say it, especially as to how impressive Blackpool have been.

Tevez you ***.

Both of his goals were questionable..

I wish Tevez would just stop talking about it and actually retire haha.

lucky gits city are first goal offside second foul and again its that little ******* tevez I hate that ugly little dog mopre than any other player in the prem the lucky little git

Can't get much more luck than City have had today. Blackpool disallowed a goal for being marginally offside, then Tevez gets a goal that is even more offside. Then a tame shot from Tevez gets a vital deflection and wrong foots Gilks.

To top it off Blackpool have played really well in this match.

doesn't deserve to be 2-1 let alone 3-1. jammy bastards, got to feel for Blackpool massivly although if they keep playing like this, they can't surely get relegated?

also what annoys me is how much Andy Gray arselicks tevez :S its like when he used to arselick ronaldo all over again

Andy Gray talking about City being Chelsea's main rivals...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

3-2 Luke Varney. No time left though.

Man City will not make it to the end of the season to be champions, thy will fail, before ther lucky offside goal thy were struggling in the game against a lower league team lol :D

Went for 5 minutes, missed 2 goals.. :O

Unlucky Blackpool, perform like that every week, you'll be in the premiership for a long time.

2 Questionable goals for Manchester City, and they win by 1.. Lucky.

FT Blackpool 2 - 3 Manchester City.

Great effort from both teams, Blackpool deserved a point at the least. Blackpool fans loud as always.

Interesting to see that a lot of Rangers fan have nothing good to say about Charlie Adam, he's been a big hit in the championship and proving his worth in the PL.

Speaking about comments I've seen in the past btw, not on this thread.

Silva's goal was unbelievable. What a result. that was probably the only game this season where ive been really nervous watching it. We needed Yaya Toure today, Adam had far too much time on the ball.

Back