Blackpool v Manchester United

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Blackpool and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

Highly entertaining 3-1 win for Manchester United..

Would say we'll keep a clean sheet, but I can't see it with them having scored and conceded in every one of their home games this season and Blackpool having nothing to lose.

Hopefully Adam has a shocker and they fall apart..

50/50 about Adam starting, could mean It's his last game for Blackpool, and probably could result in him having a stormer, or a shocker. Hope Blackpool win, but got to be honest, 3-1 to United.

I think its either going to be Adam having an absolute stormer and lead blackpool to victory on probably his last game or Man Utd continuing on from the 5-0 win over Birmingham with a another big win over Blackpool.

Blackpool 1 - 3 Man United

Blackpool playing very well but struggling to create chances, a tight first half and then the second half will come to life.

doubt berbatov will start give hernandez a game most prob hope nani doesn't player after Saturday ****

Wonder what the United line up will be?

For some reason, I've got a feeling Gibson, Owen, Lindegaard and Evans/Smalling are going to play.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Blackpool Starting XI

Kingson
Eardley Cathcart Baptiste Evatt
Adam
Grandin Vaughan
Varney
Campbell Taylor-Fletcher

Manchester United Starting XI

Van der Sar
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Fletcher Scholes Gibson Nani
Rooney Berbatov

Giggs will surely play, he's been very good of late

EDIT: at least he's on bench

Giggs will surely play, he's been very good of late

Those are confirmed line ups, not predictions.

Surprised by the strength if I'm honest, but completely understandable of course.. Only downer is that it looks like Wayne will be playing out wide rather than through the middle, or Fletcher will be wide right which would be just as disappointing.

Think Utd will win im going for 4-3 to utd with Berba another hattirck and rooney a goal...

Blackpool 1-4 Manchester United
Adam - Berba, Rooney x2, Nani

4-0 United.

Rooney, Berbatov x2 and Scholes.

I think this is Wayne Rooney's 300th appearance for Manchester United ! not 100% sure

I don't think that will be our formation tbh. I think it will be a three man midfield with nani and rooney just behind berba.