Who will have the most success with Sheffield Utd?

• Daniel Cater

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • burkeyoa

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Velicka will do well in the championship bud .. Gd luck carter and burke B-)

Cheers lad. Good signings Cater should be a good challenge :D

Transfer Update

At the start the board had set me a transfer kitty of 500k but after a few weeks in charge I chanced my arm and asked the board for increased transfer funds and to my surprise this is how they replayed.

picture.php

The board gave me a very generous extra 3 Million to spend on new player :D Below show the clubs finances.

picture.php

With my extra transfer funds I was able to expand the squad a lot more. Below are the players I managed to attract to the club.

picture.php

We are delighted to have added so much quality to our squad. We managed to add seven player all of real quality to the players we already had to make me extremely confident of competing at the highest level in the division.

Firstly we managed to secure three long term loan signings. These where Victor Moses who joined from Wigan. We also managed to get Fabrice Muamba who joined from Bolton and lastly we persuaded Liverpool to let highly rate striker Pacheco come down to Bramall Lane.

Victor-Moses-001.jpg

Our biggest signing of the window was spending 2.4 Million on young Ivory Coast striker Lacina Traore who joined from CFR Cluj. Lacina is great signing for the club and the fans where delighted with the signing.

We then managed to get highly rate Irish full back Seamus Coleman for a bargain 300k from Everton. Coleman has a bright future ahead of him and we will go straight into our first team.

seamus-coleman1.jpg

The last two signings we made where two youngster that joined on free transfers. Sergi and Bo Antal both signed two year contracts at the club and we our delighted to get two promising player on the cheap.

View attachment 105878 View attachment 105879

Considering we were very busy in recruiting players it was much the opposite with players leaving the club as we only let one player leave the club on loan. That player was reserve team player Jordan Stewart who joined Leyton Orient.

picture.php

Overall we are delighted with our activity in the window. We managed to address all the areas that needed strengthen. I am very confident that all our signings can make an impact this season.

Fantastic so far guys. Coleman is a great signing and Pacheco will be a star!

Just read through this guys and it looks very promising. Some very promising signings for you burkeyoa and i'm sure Carter will follow suit by the end of the window. All the best with it.