Status
Not open for further replies.
No crime here and think about this more people will now use, enjoy and praise your tactic BlackMagic10.

It's my ball, and am not playing

he tried to get one closed last year coz it was called blitzkreig something or other, he objected as he names his that and everyone knows it.. (and no it wasnt a copy, jsut named that, he didnt even have one on here).

if i remember right anyway

4kb1gj.jpg

tweaked a bit to get Silva in the team as well.. but game one..

Magic it's great work lad. take a bow.

Blackmagic we all giving you credit its a great tactic. and thank you CragFC to share it with us if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have known about this good tactic. so try giving him some credit aswell.
as he shared your tactic with us.
please stop being immature and let us enjoy your tactic.

Blackmagic we all giving you credit its a great tactic. and thank you CragFC to share it with us if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have known about this good tactic. so try giving him some credit aswell.
as he shared your tactic with us.
please stop being immature and let us enjoy your tactic.

cheers pal

Before world war 3 breaks out could someone please confirm what match prep and general training we're to use with this tactic? Google translate makes zero sense (Or it might just be because i'm english and a loser,ha!)...

Before world war 3 breaks out could someone please confirm what match prep and general training we're to use with this tactic? Google translate makes zero sense (Or it might just be because i'm english and a loser,ha!)...

its in the first post, just set it to suit who you are playing. you're fav attacking, you're not def.

I didn't go too well on the tactic testing league above
Wow beautiful tactic this BlitzKrieg. Great Job BlackMagic10. You're the best tactic creator along with others italians users!!! Obviously you English are not able to create a tactic so perfect and we like to steal it. Good Good!!! You can only dream to create one winning tactic because you're losers.

I didn't go too well on the tactic testing league above

Yes, but the instant result button doesnt work and isnt built to with the sim version only FMC, so it pretty much negates most of the tactic testing threads. there was a big post on it the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.