Status
Not open for further replies.
Before world war 3 breaks out could someone please confirm what match prep and general training we're to use with this tactic? Google translate makes zero sense (Or it might just be because i'm english and a loser,ha!)...

match prep. - def. movement
training - you can switch every week, or balanced

Wow beautiful tactic this BlitzKrieg. Great Job BlackMagic10. You're the best tactic creator along with others italians users!!! Obviously you English are not able to create a tactic so perfect and we like to steal it. Good Good!!! You can only dream to create one winning tactic because you're losers.

tactic is **** anyway

translated to italian: La tactica la shitto sisi

Another Loser...

The translated to italian is: La tattica fa schifo, ignorante. Shitto in italian doesn't exist. If you can't use a translator good..... eheheheeh i think you cannot play to Fm. Play to soccer manager ;)

u r **** even ur nickname means "EnglishPricks" = InglesiCazzoni"
and my itallian was wrong i know that

Best tactic for FM 15 ! Solid defensively , great both home and away ! Fantastic !

InglesiCazzoni

Se questo non e il vostro tattica, `zitto ... perche sei uno stronzo e parlare come questa, con questi ragazzi ?
Nessuno ha detto nulla di male su di voi o la tattica cosi chiusa quella cazzo di bocca, hai capito ?

Closing thread, Enough is enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.