B'Logos

actualy sorry m8 i do need liege 2 french cup etc got the teams tho thanks

These are great - my only gripe is when some default logos are used with these (for example two in the MLS aren't in the pack), they are aligned different - so a league table/fixture list looks wonky.

Any idea why this is?

These are great - my only gripe is when some default logos are used with these (for example two in the MLS aren't in the pack), they are aligned different - so a league table/fixture list looks wonky.

Any idea why this is?

If you can wait 20 minutes, I will re-upload the MLS pack, which just needs merging into the folder which will fix it.

Any idea why this is?

Also, the default logos are different dimensions, whereas these are all 180x180 pixels.

Croatia
osijek.png
slavonac.png
vukovar91.png
259 teams
http://www.4shared.c...UQ/Croatia.html

Great work guys as ever. Any plans to do national badges as opposed to flags?

Cheers Guy, just spend the last couple of hours downloading all these, fair play to all as its some effort and make the game more enjoyable..keep up the good work

Europe Update Pack 1 will be uploaded shortly :)

hey i don't know if it has been asked already but what to do when I am not getting that background logo?

Thanks for the awesome pack mate, it looks great.

For some reaosn Megaupload refuses to let me download it. Is there by any chance another mirror to download from, or a torrent?
Thanks again.

Thanks for the awesome pack mate, it looks great.

For some reaosn Megaupload refuses to let me download it. Is there by any chance another mirror to download from, or a torrent?
Thanks again.

yeah, same here, having lotsa trouble with megaupload..
btw, great works mate! awesome..