B'Logos

I am currently re-uploading the megapack to Dropbox, because the previous one was on MegaUpload. Also, the pack will have all update packs in it, so it will be up to date, with just under 21000 teams, comps and flags included

Megapack 2012​

Includes all packs above here, all flags, not national logos. ~21,000 logos, 901MB

Last edited:
very nice work really want to download this megapack but am getting this error >
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

:0( !

also the mega pack in the downloads section is diverting me to some FBI anti piracy logo c**p to do with megaupload domain name being seized lol wierd

Last edited:
very nice work really want to download this megapack but am getting this error >
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

:0( !

also the mega pack in the downloads section is diverting me to some FBI anti piracy logo c**p to do with megaupload domain name being seized lol wierd
I will be uploading the megapack in parts on another site soon, so it will be easier to dowload.

Oceania
432930.png
1301561.png
130066.png

48 teams from New Zealand and some other islands down there
tongue.png

http://www.4shared.c...fl/Oceania.html

i can't download this

the link is error, please fix this problem.. I really want to download this logos

can u also pleasee create national logos?

stuW please fix the megapack asap

i don't wanna download it one by one..LoL

THANKS before stuW :)

​When will the 2012 Megapack be up for download mate?

Asia and Africa links are being updated now, I will upload the megapack to a new site overnight, as it takes so long to upload anywhere.