Resource icon

Blue Blood Sword Three Libero Edition 2019-12-31

20191231194035_1.jpg

The only change here is from BPD to CD not to 3 Libero's. :)

My opinion best tactic on this patch for now... if u follow all things from overview u cant miss success

Why wont it let me change it to libero? also everytime i try downloading the tactic its always the 2 x cb's
ash.PNG

Why wont it let me change it to libero? also everytime i try downloading the tactic its always the 2 x cb's
View attachment 222298
Make sure you've downloaded the latest file from this thread - the initial one I attached the original Blue Blood Sword - has since been updated.

Make sure you've downloaded the latest file from this thread - the initial one I attached the original Blue Blood Sword - has since been updated.

Yep its still showing 2xcbs

Yep its still showing 2xcbs
Weird I just tried it this moment and still loads as 3 Liberos
1577977979334.png

That was from downloading it again to. The second you touch either the left or right Libero they will revert, hence the instructions in the opening post.

there's also another change.
No more DLP in the midfield.

2 BBM now.

there's also another change.
No more DLP in the midfield.

2 BBM now.
Oh I hadn't noticed that! The MCL being a BBM is correct, MCR should be a DLP though just has the Tackle Harrder PI in the original version.

So is it supposed to be 2 bbm or one dlp with tackle harder??

I also just get it with the 2 bbm and 2 cbs
Redownload it and don't touch the CBs. If you touch them they will revert.

This was also tested with the 3 Libs / 2 BBMs and how I've used it without issue. Just make sure to adjust your PIs when needed as per the opening post.

So anyone using this who wants to share some results?

Redownload it and don't touch the CBs. If you touch them they will revert.

This was also tested with the 3 Libs / 2 BBMs and how I've used it without issue. Just make sure to adjust your PIs when needed as per the opening post.
Still not working :(