Resource icon

Blue Blood Sword Three Libero Edition 2019-12-31

Still unable to get the 3 Libero's. Anyone figured out a fix?

How does one manually change to 3 Liberos? (How was this done in the first place...?)
I am on FM touch and want to try...

How does one manually change to 3 Liberos? (How was this done in the first place...?)
I am on FM touch and want to try...

I found using Touch if you just 'load' the tactic, rather than loading using manage tactics, then it works.

It’s a crazy tactic! Unbeaten with Ajax in the winter. Only one lost in Champions League against Valencia.
Only critical point is that I create every game about 10 CCC but score just 2/3 goals and sometimes I don’t score. But I think it is because the ME this year isn’t that realistic.

Recently returned to FM. Tried loading this tactic again and it is still amazing. Wow just wow

Does anyone know how to make 2 Libero in 4 flat?

The bug still exists in 20.4.1

Holidaying all season, no transfers. Lecce media prediction 20th, Sassuolo media prediction 10th.

Attachments

• Lecce1.PNG
    Lecce1.PNG
    171.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Lecce2.PNG
    Lecce2.PNG
    577.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Sassuolo1.PNG
    Sassuolo1.PNG
    210.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Sassuolo2.PNG
    Sassuolo2.PNG
    569.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Sassuolo3.PNG
    Sassuolo3.PNG
    244 KB · Views: 166
If the opponent uses 3 DC's, ensure the IFs are marking their corolating DL/DR.

so the IF mark the FB or the left/right CD?

Libero left and right, change to CD without instruction, then the optio tomake them Libero again is not available, either thorough the main tactic interface screen or by pressing the position and checking in the small window instructions

Libero left and right, change to CD without instruction, then the optio tomake them Libero again is not available, either thorough the main tactic interface screen or by pressing the position and checking in the small window instructions

Best is not touching it, because converts back to normal CD.