Blue Square Auction Game SIGN UP NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent my bids. i hate it when its the first week and you arent really sure of the sort of prices players make. bid on all of them but doubt i will win any...

Extended the deadline till 5:30 because i dont have acces to my laptop until then :)

Results...?
You did this on another auction game and it was really really annoying. Be patient, he clearly has something else to do, its not like he builds his life around this deadline.

I only did it cus other people did it, i didnt even know when the deadline was, and this was the first time i have been on here all day so i aint been pestering, 1 comment aint too hard, seeing others have done it loads on other auction games so SNM.

Any news on how auction went? no idea how realistic my bids so will be intresting to see if i won anyone.

Sorry bout this but i really dont have the time at the moment as 1 of my relatives is seriously ill and i have my mock exams coming up for my science maths and englsh sets for next year and have a maths gcse soon and the whole options **** thing , so sorry lads :/

Status
Not open for further replies.