torquaylad

Reaction score
any ideas for cheap signings?

can anyone recommend good LB on a free because ive used all my transfer budget, i need them to be of good standard to help em get promoted with

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really getting on my nerves right.. i'm Wrexham :D
i'm 12th with a game in hand.. 6points off Play-offs. But i only seem to frigging draw!! its soooo annoying, my team is very good the formation is ok, but how can i turn draw's into wins? i've got 10k to spent

i was wondering of starting as a blue square premier team. have u got ay suggestions of who to be

This is really getting on my nerves right.. i'm Wrexham :D
i'm 12th with a game in hand.. 6points off Play-offs. But i only seem to frigging draw!! its soooo annoying, my team is very good the formation is ok, but how can i turn draw's into wins? i've got 10k to spent

Your problem is you have gone Wrexham...As a Wrexham fan i can tell you it has been impossible to ever do well with them on FM since abwt CM 03/04 :( much too my annoyance. Altho i spose in the period of time since then we have been on a downward spiral, with financial troubles.

Your problem is you have gone Wrexham...As a Wrexham fan i can tell you it has been impossible to ever do well with them on FM since abwt CM 03/04 :( much too my annoyance. Altho i spose in the period of time since then we have been on a downward spiral, with financial troubles.

that's why i'm wrexham, because
1) i'm a fan, Home and Away.
2) i wanted a challange.

But your replie doesn't really help me tbh :S

i always go to player search. then set the fikter to show contracts expired. then on the view button i use it to show me international caps. u can usually find a few very experieinced players in each position who are willing to come to you.

unlees they have awful (i mean awful this is BSP after all) stats, or are really really old, ie 37+ then i would say sign them. the fact that they have played on the international stage means the have more experience and know-how than your average BSP player. they should do a job for you until you get some funds or loan players in.

you can sometimes find a few young players who have youth or even full caps and these guys should be snapped up because they are still young and so will get better.

hope that helps

can anyone recommend good LB on a free because ive used all my transfer budget, i need them to be of good standard to help em get promoted with

Ok mate try Aiden Palmer (Leyton Orient Reserve LB, can usually get him on loan)
You can also TRY and get Celestine Babayaro, he came to my Bury team no problem, so maybe he will go to you.
If not, you can always try and get Shaleum Logan on loan from Man City, although I'm not sure how low down the divisions he will go. Again, worked for my Bury team. Hes a 20 year old DRL I think

Whats the best formation i can use for a BSP team?
and i need a goal-scorer serios now.. i've only got 10k though :(

I have just started a new game as York 1/2 way through 1st season 3rd in league and still in the 2 non league cups doing really well especially at home (havent lost and only drawn once). I only bought 2 players dany n'guessen from lincoln and danny thomas for the wings goals seem to come from all over the park as well as corners

I started the game as altrincham in the blue square premier and by 2015 i had been promoted to the championship8-|

just thought id mention that

that's why i'm wrexham, because
1) i'm a fan, Home and Away.
2) i wanted a challange.

But your replie doesn't really help me tbh :S

I started a game as Wrexham and after about 18 games was 17th...simply could just not score. Defence and midfielders were all gettin 7 ratings but we just couldn't get results

most of the time if im gonna play lower league games i search free transfers with lots of pace, attributes like pace are important for players in the blue square, cos most are very slow, i know there is a good welsh lb with lots of pace and makes the board very happy, i can't rember his name though, he is 35, so look for him on expired list. sorry that i couldn't give you a name

Haswell from AFC Wimbledon is a very good left back, he is a part-time player and under 24, so if you offer him a better contract than Wimbledon he will come to you:)

Greetz

im AFC Wimbledon...just got promoted but i was burton albion before that and i thought shaun harrad(from burton)is quality he scored about 2 goals in every 3 games.
if youve got the scottish divisions...check out st johnstons etc seriously... there like championship players worth no more than 20k and are interested in playing in the BSP.

Right then guys ;)
First season with Wrexham over.. finished 12th.

Signed a few (A) Free agent's
GK - Alex McCarthy
CM - Magnus Eirrem
AMR - Trevor Sinclair
ST - James Scowcrofts
ST - Carl Cort
ST/CB - Michael Scott

Good players tbh... worth abit aswell

im AFC Wimbledon...just got promoted but i was burton albion before that and i thought shaun harrad(from burton)is quality he scored about 2 goals in every 3 games.
if youve got the scottish divisions...check out st johnstons etc seriously... there like championship players worth no more than 20k and are interested in playing in the BSP.

I bid 75k for harrad and Burton asked for 170k :O

he was the leagues leading scorer by a long way....

Carl Cort, Free agent, scored a hat-rick on his debut vs Stevenage!!
Class stiker tbh :D

check out fabian batchelor, plays for Col U, he was released at the end of 08-09 season and I've signed him as Braintree and he's my leading scorer, nice pace and good finishing for a BSS player! If you haven't already tried, try to get a parent club and loan some players that your scout thinks you need.

Have started again with Wrexham.....signed Owain Warlow (AML) from Lincoln for 5k and he's been a revelation, as has Dean Bowditch 28k from Ipswich....also signed Freddy Sears on year long loan and Sam Williams on 3 month, and im 3rd after 10 games