Alejandro Rocamora. Came to me in the 9.02 patch but when I started another game on hte 9.03 patch he wouldn't come. Same with Carol Cort actually - very annoying.

Owen Price is good if you can get him.

GET A PARENT CLUB IF YOU CAN - I got Chelsea in my old game, able to get amazing players on loan - the 9.03 patch has made the board decide they don't want one! Ridiculous.

Callum Bissett is brilliant. Stuart Fleetwood also. Dave Brammer, getting on but great captain. Jean-Francois Christophe on loan. Valentin Galev bulgarian GK amazing. John Ovenstone solid CB but likes a red card every now and again. Steven Reilly can play both R/L back - very useful. Neil Ashton a bit slow but good stats. This was my team for the last season of my last game but because of bad luck with injuries finished 1 place and 1 point outside playoffs.

iyseden christie stevenage reserves (on version 9.2) torquay first team (version 9.3) tim sills can be dodjey:/, jeferson louis

These are all good players for the blue square prem:

GK: Anthony Basso (around 5k)
DL: Marco Pelosi (around 10k)
DR: Shelton Martis (45k)
CM: Kieran Mckenna (loan)

if youve selected the scottish league st johnstones are well worth taking a look at.
some of there players are quaility!! probs like championship ability worth about 1-10k and dont mind playing for BSP sides..gary irvine and andy jackson are just a couple of talents.

ive got chris templeman and daryll knights upfront for my kidderminster team and as a lower division team they are the best partnership ive had...they scored a combined total of 57 goals in the league alone.

I've got loads of goals out of Gary O'Toole, free transfer, and James Frayne is pretty good. Doing the business for me at Warrington Town in BSN up front

Buy Thomas Rooney 25 goals in 10 games

Vauxhall Thomas Rooney 25 goals in 10 games. Wayne Rooney's cousin

Andy Little get him on loan from Rangers
Sam Rents I think for left back Im not sure if thats his first name but defo second name. Hes be extremely consistent for me at Crawley.

Thing is BSP all teams are pretty much the same, and no matter how your atctics, you'll conceide completely stupid goals. And second thing, 46 games are a lot of games man.

Evan Horwood as a left back

I was Torquay, found the first season hard but 2nd season went up. Here's my squad of legends!!

Callum Bissett
Ewan Clarke
Stuart Fleetwood
Claudio Lombardelli
Seyfo Sholey
Dave Brammer
Stephen O'Donnell
Wesley Ngo Baheng
Omar (something) - Striker
Rexanoi
Marco Pelosi
Dale Tonge