View attachment 432059

Best two months I have ever had in a second season with a promoted team.

October:

First game: Chelsea

View attachment 432054
Good result because at the time we were expected to lose heavily, and I repeat HEAVILY. Great performances from the 4 goalscorers and I think the result was fair.

Second game: Liverpool

View attachment 432053
Decent result and we were expected to lose. We didn't play well but I'll take a draw from it.

Third game: Watford

View attachment 432052
Poor result as we slip up against another promoted team. If we continue to have results like this then we will not be taking the European places we want.

November: Best month to date on any save I have!

First game: Newcastle

View attachment 432051
Good result as again, the media predicted us to lose this game and we pulled a good result.

Second game: Barnsley

View attachment 432050
Finally we beat one of the promoted teams and we move up the table just slightly.

Third game: Southampton

View attachment 432049
Good result here as Southampton were chasing us for our place in the table so it was very pleasing to see that we could put some more places in the table between us.

Last game: West Ham

View attachment 432048
Good result and we managed to put more places over Southampton and the chasing pack.

League table:

View attachment 432047
I can't quite believe that we are here already. This time two years ago in the Championship we achieved top spot and made it our own until the end of the season. Sadly I don't think that'll be the case this season. Also since the last update Tottenham and Everton have started to regain form but Arsenal on the other hand, are even lower in the table!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like to guys. Homework that I have only just found out about has been taking up my time so I may not be able to get an update out for tonight. Also could I get some feedback because I have noticed that there aren't many comments on this. I hope you can understand as school comes before FM, Thanks.

View attachment 430921

Too many fixtures for me to go over them individually so I'll do 4 sections for the 4 months.

December:

View attachment 430908View attachment 430907
View attachment 430906View attachment 430905View attachment 430904View attachment 430903

Really good month and I'm happy with the team at the moment.

January + Transfers:

View attachment 430901View attachment 430899View attachment 430898View attachment 430897

Great unbeaten month and put us in a strong position.

Transfers: I only signed Neilton and Milan Lalkovic and a transfer surprise coming at the end of the update

February:

View attachment 430867View attachment 430864View attachment 430863View attachment 430862View attachment 430861

Very hard month and I was glad to get 9 points out of 15

March:

View attachment 430853View attachment 430852View attachment 430851
An average month and we should've beaten West Ham but hey ho!

League table:
View attachment 430846

Next update will include the end of the season update which I hope to get atleast 4th place. Hope you enjoyed and from next season I'll be doing Player of the month and stuff like that. Also I went on a 10 game unbeaten run and I didn't concede for 6 games but I didn't get an achievement? Any help?​