Blues agree Zigic fee.

He is terribly awkward on the ball, but could link up well with the likes of Phillips or Chucho.

possibly going to use the lad as a target man lol. i belive big players suite the premiership, decent signing i belive.

Think its a great signing.
His goal scoring record speaks for itself.
Hes prietty much the same as Crouch, only much stronger.

What do you mean?

Zigic was also linked with Liverpool, we are now competing with recently promoted sides for players :(

I mean that Chucho was on loan, and we sent him back because they wanted us to pay 7 million for him, which in value for money terms is like buying a chocolate teapot.

It doesn't mention liverpool on the story, just Blackburn and Sunderland. I have seen Zigic linked with loads of clubs in the past though. I really hope we get him, we have lacked aerial presence for a while

What do you mean?

Zigic was also linked with Liverpool, we are now competing with recently promoted sides for players :(

Chuco was a loan move to a permanent transfer.
Fee was to much money to justice his goal scoring ability

Think its a great signing.
His goal scoring record speaks for itself.
Hes prietty much the same as Crouch, only much stronger.

You fancy finding his goal scoring record and posting it up?!

fellow bluenose ;)

I mean that Chucho was on loan, and we sent him back because they wanted us to pay 7 million for him, which in value for money terms is like buying a chocolate teapot.

It doesn't mention liverpool on the story, just Blackburn and Sunderland. I have seen Zigic linked with loads of clubs in the past though. I really hope we get him, we have lacked aerial presence for a while

I liked him mainly for his nickname anyway.

Would you not rather have Chucho for the 1m extra?

Was hopeless with Valencia but great with Betis in his first spell their and he also did very well went they sent him back to Betis in the second half of last season

I liked him mainly for his nickname anyway.

Would you not rather have Chucho for the 1m extra?

Erm i believe he had a lot of ability was a threat to defences, but was never strong enough, and from what i can remember had about 6 one on ones throughout the season and didn't put one away.

We should have comfortably turned over the mighty manchester city at st andrews, but he missed two sitters!

Although i liked the lad, passionate, hard working, lots of skill. Can you ever justify 7 million for a striker who cant score?

fellow bluenose ;)

i have found 176 league goals in 276 games. surely that says it all?? a goal every 2 games is a very good record.

i wish we did now looking at that record haha. i belive you got a steel their mate honestly the mans an absolute tank.

iv been watching some of him on youtube, he is a beast tbf.

lets not get ahead of ourselves, iv seen deals like this snatched from under our noses before. JayJay Okocha everyone remember him, was on his way to St Andrews and a Bolton representative met him at Birmingham International and snatched him!

iv been watching some of him on youtube, he is a beast tbf.

lets not get ahead of ourselves, iv seen deals like this snatched from under our noses before. JayJay Okocha everyone remember him, was on his way to St Andrews and a Bolton representative met him at Birmingham International and snatched him!

yer hope he goes to brum, they deserve players of his calibure after this season.

I wouldnt say deserve, but im pleased were going for players with a bit of calibre, shows ambition

fellow bluenose ;)

Sorry mate, was busy at work.
Wikipedia doesnt seem to let me see the actual stats.
Ive got this from a mate, so not sure how accurate it is.

2003 Spartak Subotica 11 (14)
2003–2006 Red Star 79 (47)
2006–2007 Racing Santander 32 (11)
2007– Valencia 28 (5)
2009 -2010 Racing Santander (loan) 19 (13)

National team
2004– Serbia 42 (16)

The numbers in brackets represents goals

When I home from work, I'l have a proper butchers and post it up for you. Fellow Bluenose ;)