GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Bluth 442_B4E31C13-3C05-4D6F-8E70-32104E9A33D9

This will be my last FM15 tactic, and she's a beauty. Between this one, the 4-5-1 counter, the Structure, and the Brick Wall, if you can't find a way to win, well, you're hopeless. :p This one's a 4-4-2. Strong at back, strong up front, the whole team gets in on both sides of the ball and flows up and down the field together.

View attachment 225915
View attachment 225914
View attachment 225913
View attachment 225910
View attachment 225908
View attachment 225907
View attachment 225906
View attachment 225905
View attachment 225901

No OI's. Man marking is buit in, so you don't have to worry about it.
Corners - DL/DR
Free kicks - whoever
Throw-ins - whoever
Training Pre-season: Tactics - Very High and Tactics for match prep
Training Season: Balanced - Average and Att. Movement for match prep

Will finish Southampton and then test with a big team, but if it can take Southampton to First Place and a 12 game unbeaten run, I think it'll do even better with a big team.

woah thats incredible results! im using southampton now cant really get them going with any tactic i use :( do you mind screenshotting your starting lineup? and may i ask how did you sign all those players first season!? volland, redmond, ashley williams, martins? thanks and will try it out soon, just not sure where to play everyone

oh and also do you mind explaining what types of player would better suit the defensive forward and deep lying forward, i'd expect one would need to be a target man and the other has more pace?

woah thats incredible results! im using southampton now cant really get them going with any tactic i use :( do you mind screenshotting your starting lineup? and may i ask how did you sign all those players first season!? volland, redmond, ashley williams, martins? thanks and will try it out soon, just not sure where to play everyone

View attachment 225778
View attachment 225777

I sold Gaston Ramirez for a bunch. The others all wanted to leave their clubs, so I pay 1 mil or 2.5 mil upfront and then backload the contract, saying I'll pay 5 mil over 48 months. Doesn't cost me much and they all take it cause they want to leave :p

thanks a lot for replying man! and wow really its that easy? how do you find players who want to leave their club though, i hardly ever get anything in my inbox saying that

thanks a lot for replying man! and wow really its that easy? how do you find players who want to leave their club though, i hardly ever get anything in my inbox saying that

If you scout them and make an enquiry and it's rejected, after that you might see something like "the coach is facing a row as Player X wants to leave". I forget the exact wording, but you'll get notice after you make an enquiry and it's rejected. Then you'll know they want to leave the club and their team will be more willing to get rid of them.

If you scout them and make an enquiry and it's rejected, after that you might see something like "the coach is facing a row as Player X wants to leave". I forget the exact wording, but you'll get notice after you make an enquiry and it's rejected. Then you'll know they want to leave the club and their team will be more willing to get rid of them.

ohh ok so is that how you unsettle them! thanks so much man ahaha ill do it all the time then, will test your tactic soon by the way and will post results :)

Bluth, I've been testing a variation of your tactic with excellent results. The only thing I did was change both MR/ML to AMR/AML with winger role. Here's a pic:
View attachment 225727

Please do some testing yourself and tell me your opinion.

Bluth, I've been testing a variation of your tactic with excellent results. The only thing I did was change both MR/ML to AMR/AML with winger role. Here's a pic:
View attachment 950846

Please do some testing yourself and tell me your opinion.

Looks interesting! I'll give it a try after I finish the Leeds test I have going on right now

It's worked with Southampton. It's worked with Barca (of course). It destroyed with Leeds.

Who to try next?