ML should be right footed, MR left foteed?
what kind of player they should be?

Last edited:
ML should be right footed, MR left foteed?
what kind of player they should be?

Doesn't matter. I've played both ways and it's fine. Sometimes a right foot on the ML will score more, but a left foot on the ML will assist more, so it's up to you.

Great job. With ajax 26 games in eredivisa and 26 games i won. Now iam playing 1/16 champions against celtic. In a group i played against fener, arsenal and roma 4 win 2 draw. I was first in group.
I have question. Which tactic is more defense or what to do when i lead a hard game to closed it.

Sry for english iam from slovenia

amazing tactic mate.. it's solid defensively, and that's wonderful.. on top of that, it creates a lot of chances as well.. hard hats off!!

Great job. With ajax 26 games in eredivisa and 26 games i won. Now iam playing 1/16 champions against celtic. In a group i played against fener, arsenal and roma 4 win 2 draw. I was first in group.
I have question. Which tactic is more defense or what to do when i lead a hard game to closed it.

Sry for english iam from slovenia

Awesome results.

If you want to get even more defensive in a hard game, you could switch to the 4-5-1 counter tactic, or just switch the mentality to defensive instead of counter.

Honestly though, I never change anything. I use the 4-4-2 at home and away, big games and small games. Maybe I'm just lazy, but it works 99% of the time :p

Training Pre-season: Tactics - Very High Is 10% ?
Training Season: Balanced - Average and Att. Movement for match prep Is 30% ?

training screen?

I added to tacti. OI from TTF predator and i think thats even better and training def pos..
Only when iam favoriute i change match day training att.movement

I added to tacti. OI from TTF predator and i think thats even better and training def pos..
Only when iam favoriute i change match day training att.movement

Nice, I don't like OIs, but glad it's working! Post some results :)