GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Bluth Counter_DE0E5F9C-33BC-4025-923B-CCF2E7E2F68E

To go the complete opposite from my last all Attack tactic (which still works), a lot of people asked for a Counter tactic. Well, here it is. Obviously every tactic should work with Barca, so we'll get that out of the way first. It not only works, it destroys.

View attachment 227411
View attachment 227410

5 goals conceded in 12 games. 43 scored. 1st place and 2 games in hand.
View attachment 227408

Striker actually scores and assists a lot. All 3 are scoring and, for some reason, Neymar is an assist beast.
View attachment 227406

No defeats and a ton of clean sheets so far. Champions group is more of the same greatness, +18 goal difference already.
View attachment 227405

View attachment 227404

Despite it being a Counter, it creates a lot of offense and attack and shots.
View attachment 227402
View attachment 227401

All right, so every tactic should be able to win with Barca (though this one works better than any others I've tried). So let's see how it fares with Aston Villa. A ****** squad, really low morale, ***** all around, to be honest. Media Prediction of 17th (and that's being generous).
View attachment 227400
View attachment 227399

Obviously the defense is worse with a small team, but 4th place with Aston Villa is a minor miracle. Really. Try another tactic with Villa and you'll see how f*ing hard it is to motivate that squad of bums to do anything good.

There are no OI's.
Corners taken by DL/DR.
Free kicks taken by whoever you want.
Throw ins taken by whoever you want.

All right, finished Toulouse. Media prediction of 9 at the start of the season. We ended up winning the Treble
tongue.gif
Had the top goalscorer, top 2 assist makers, tied for most clean sheets. My striker had a 30 goal season and also had 18 assists from the DF spot.
View attachment 226170
View attachment 226168
View attachment 226167

If you combine this one with the Structure Attack tactic, should be **** near unstoppable.

And here's an F9 Tweak: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o...r_F9_144B199B-7C93-4DBC-BD8E-38A4167111C2.fmf

Using it with Stoke, we finished 4th and qualified for Champions League.
View attachment 226550
View attachment 226165

Last edited:
do you recommend using your first tactic also? using both during the season would work? thanks in advance!

do you recommend using your first tactic also? using both during the season would work? thanks in advance!

Yea, you could use the Structure tactic at home and the Counter tactic away, or the Counter tactic against bigger teams only. (H)

Some people like to play less risky all the time, so I created this Counter one. It can be used Home and Away, big and small too.

thanks will use it with Las Palmas from Liga BBVA got promoted this year there huge underdog, i've always liked changing a bit of tactic to make the machine think, just like old days in fM2014 with Eriksen tactics.

thanks will use it with Las Palmas from Liga BBVA got promoted this year there huge underdog, i've always liked changing a bit of tactic to make the machine think, just like old days in fM2014 with Eriksen tactics.

That'll be a good challenge! If you can keep Palmas up, I'd say any tactic is a success in that situation :p

This is a great tactic, so far. Not really any complaints.

this tactic is amazing, credit where its due. Playing with MUFC, played 8 scored 26, conceded 1. Won 7 and drawn one game against MCFC 0 - 0. I had 10 men from early in the game and the tactic was nowhere near fluid, held out for a draw.

Plugged it in after the Arsenal loss
View attachment 948131
View attachment 948128

Have you had success with any other striker role? Probably the only spot with super high variance for me. Though, Mitrovic probably not the best DF fit.

Nice run of wins there ;)

I had a little success with a DLF in Support, but honestly, I haven't found one that makes the Striker the main scorer. As long as we're winning, I don't care where the goals come from.