Nice run of wins there ;)

I had a little success with a DLF in Support, but honestly, I haven't found one that makes the Striker the main scorer. As long as we're winning, I don't care where the goals come from.

Ill give DLF-S a try. I'm not really concerned with the goals part just rating seems to range 6.0-7.0

Ill give DLF-S a try. I'm not really concerned with the goals part just rating seems to range 6.0-7.0

I've been testing different set-ups with a Stoke save and have been having some luck with an F9. Stoke are terrible, so it would probably work even better with a halfway decent team. Media prediction was 13 I think and we're in 5, so not bad. Would be better if their defense wasn't *****...might work better with your squad!
View attachment 226803
View attachment 226802
View attachment 226801

Been struggling towards the end of the season on a United save, so decided to just plug this in, suffice to say I'm happy with the result...
C4TfvDT.jpg

Only ever posted a couple of times on this forum before, so apologies for the stupid question. How do you get screenshots on your posts? I tried photobucket but it came up with an error message. This tactic deserves some feedback via screenshots as proof.

Only ever posted a couple of times on this forum before, so apologies for the stupid question. How do you get screenshots on your posts? I tried photobucket but it came up with an error message. This tactic deserves some feedback via screenshots as proof.

I only know on Mac... but Shift+Command+3 takes a screenshot and then you can just attach it on a reply here.

If photobucket doesn't work, you can try uploading it to Imgur and then posting it here...would love to see your results!

No idea how to make screenshot smaller sorry! Some fantastic results though with a very average Villa team. I am currently sat 3rd after 20 games just 2 points off top! Fantastic tactic

Bacuna was doing so well as RB (averaging 8.14 for the season), that big clubs came knocking. Just sold him to Juve for £25 million...Crazy money. Going to invest in a decent DF as I have Crespo and Hutton to cover the RB position.

So u play on F9 DLF or DF?

Toulouse I'm just playing the regular DF with the tactic on the first page. It's a work horse - they just keep winning.

I'm testing out an F9 set up with my Stoke save - I'll upload that version tonight, if it keeps going well.

will be a very good away tactic? correct me if im wrong..
I will use this tactic togehter with my controlling 4-2-3-1