Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Halfway through the first season, but it's going too well to not share it. OI's are built into tactic, and are important, so don't leave those to AssMan. Free-flowing football that creates a LOT of chances, gives up shots but concedes VERY few.

Here's the original: MPLS Counter with OI

And an Attacking version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7226jy19e5y8h2/MPLS+Attack+v.2.tac

View attachment 379382View attachment 379381View attachment 379367View attachment 379366

60 goals already and it's only January 1st. Only 17 conceded. Undefeated so far - in 1st place by 17 points, with no transfers.

View attachment 379378

Cazorla is leading the league with 14 goals already...and he's been injured for the past 3 weeks (H) Mesut is an assist machine, and oh yeah, has 7 goals as well. Look at those average ratings...

View attachment 379376

Also finally created a corner routine that results in quite a few goals...will update again when I finish the season, but it's good to release now!

View attachment 379375

Newest Version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7226jy19e5y8h2/MPLS+Attack+v.2.tac

Last edited:
Training?

14.3.1?

Training for preseason: General is Tactics and Very High, Match training is Tactics Only
Training for regular season: General is Balanced and Average, Match training is Def. Set Pieces or Attacking movement

Yes, I've only tried it with 14.3.1

Would this tactic work for a team like Stuttgart for instance?

I'm not sure...my next test with it will be with a smaller team. I'll start after I finish the Arsenal season (I want to see if I can finish undefeated (H))

Let me know if you try it!

Training for preseason: General is Tactics and Very High, Match training is Tactics Only
Training for regular season: General is Balanced and Average, Match training is Def. Set Pieces or Attacking movement

Yes, I've only tried it with 14.3.1

Def. Set Pieces or Attacking movement for AC Milan ?

and
Individual trainings ?

Last edited:
Def. Set Pieces or Attacking movement for AC Milan ?

and
Individual trainings ?

Mostly I do Att. Movement, unless I'm going up against a stronger team or I'm the underdog (which shouldn't be too often with AC Milan).

Individual training I leave to the AssMan.

Will give this a go with my Vancouver save. Won the first season with my own Tony Pulis at Stoke style of tactic, so will give your tac a try to adapt my team to a more attractive way of playing.

Will give this a go with my Vancouver save. Won the first season with my own Tony Pulis at Stoke style of tactic, so will give your tac a try to adapt my team to a more attractive way of playing.

I've been having success with smaller teams and leagues by changing the mentality to counter and rigid too, so give that a try with Vancouver if the original doesn't work.