Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

First of all good job I like it, i'm currently in Skrill Prem using the attacking version and it seems to demolish teams at home but then I get dicked on my travels.

Is there anything I can do there or should I switch to the counter?

I've had a very poor start to the league this season, started out with my tweaked version before switching to the attacking version. I'm doing Ok in the cups, but my league form is really suffering, and I'm not sure what to do.

Ye same tweaks. You need to check each player that plays at that back as well. Some just arent good enough to play CD so need to be set as LD. Same with full back. Some can fulfill CWB role but a lot just have to play LFB. Lastly, your forward probably can't play Complete Forward so I've set whoevers playing as either an AF or TM.

After my poor form using this tactic, I decided to go through the full thread, and saw two of your posts. I decided to implement your tweaks, firstly I changed to Rigid, for the counter version, and took of shorter passing and offside. At half time during the first game, I was drawing 1-1, so decided to change the CWB's to LFB's and the CD's to LD's. Here is the final statistics:

View attachment 375269

First of all good job I like it, i'm currently in Skrill Prem using the attacking version and it seems to demolish teams at home but then I get dicked on my travels.

Is there anything I can do there or should I switch to the counter?

If I'm away and winning by a goal or two, I'll switch to Counter around minute 70 or 80 (depending on how confident my team is looking...)

After my poor form using this tactic, I decided to go through the full thread, and saw two of your posts. I decided to implement your tweaks, firstly I changed to Rigid, for the counter version, and took of shorter passing and offside. At half time during the first game, I was drawing 1-1, so decided to change the CWB's to LFB's and the CD's to LD's. Here is the final statistics:

View attachment 600114

Crazy stats!

View attachment 600114

Wow, complete domination. You should have won 10-0!