BNP: Rape is a Myth

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Some of my fav quotes that i actually lol'd at form a recent BNP news article :

"rape is a "myth" and that "some women are like gongs - they need to be struck regularly."

ahahahahahaha a gong, struck, funny as ****

"many men have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the feminazi myth machine into believing that rape is such a serious crime ... Rape is simply ***. Women enjoy ***, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal."

"To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that forcefeeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched."

---

Poster on 1 April, but doubt its an April fools, its the BNP ffs and its rape

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ft+than+rape,+BNP+candidate+claims/article.do

YEAAA BNP BNP lol only joking i respect women :)

LOL speaks for itself. I can't take anything they say seriously anymore, ever since he denied the holocaust ever happened. Douchebags :D.

Jesus christ, what a ****. Can't believe he has a serious chanc of winning a seat

Urgh, the BNP should just be banned! Some of the things they come out with are complete bullshit.

Also that man should be shot! ..Idiot.

Jesus christ, what a ****. Can't believe he has a serious chanc of winning a seat

This shows the sadness and idiocy that is Britain. People actually inhale all that bullshit they are fed by them as well, hence why they have a chance of winning seats. The fact that they are getting popular shows that Britain is going down the *******.

Well i'm not at all suprised, they just feed off what ticks off people most. Which is usually immigration and the EU.

BNP are arseholes, they shouldn't be allowed to run.

I think James voted for the BNP in the last election.

omg James didn't vote BNP did he? I thought he voted Conservative. lol

All 3 parties are as bad as each other. Lib Dems should just give up. lol

Don't be stupid. Labour are useless.

BNP are arseholes, they shouldn't be allowed to run.

I think James voted for the BNP in the last election.

They SHOULD be allowed to run, because that's the democracy in which we live. However, people should attend their canvassing events and meet them with baseball bats.

All parties are useless. If you're dumb enough to vote, you're ******* dumb enough to believe them. At least Labour have their roots in relating to the common man. The Conservatives are a bunch of snobby rich bastards most of the time.

All parties are useless. If you're dumb enough to vote, you're ******* dumb enough to believe them. At least Labour have their roots in relating to the common man. The Conservatives are a bunch of snobby rich bastards most of the time.

yeah they may have their roots as a working class party, but they are more focused towards middle classes than towards the needs of those of working class nowadays. Conservative have generally been the party of middle/upper class people, they have seemed to of changed their attitude recently dunno if it sticks or not though.:cool:

yeah they may have their roots as a working class party, but they are more focused towards middle classes than towards the needs of those of working class nowadays. Conservative have generally been the party of middle/upper class people, they have seemed to of changed their attitude recently dunno if it sticks or not though.:cool:

This is why politics is pointless nowadays, there are no options, all of the parties minus a few issues, stand in the same place on main issues. Democracies are a liability anyway, just as much as any other system. Only it's disguised because we get to "vote".

calm doon Ad, a year or two of high school politics/history doesnt make you mr politics