Scotty98TR

Reaction score
This is a game Iamauser was going to do 6 months ago (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tball-manager-base-chairman-manager-game.html), but for whatever reason it never happened. So now I have free time I am going to look to start something similar!

Board and Manager Game

Blog.png

Basically, the game is where there are a few people who are the board of directors for a team of our choosing (maximum 5 of us), and someone else is the manager.
The manager connects on an online game with one or more of the board members in a network game, and we decide things like transfer budgets, who to buy and sell (With input from the manager), facilities, etc.

We can hire and fire the manager whenever we want, but every decision will be voted on (Possibly via Skype?)

Directors Shortlist:
Scotty98TR
bigwill1xx
Bradlad9
Stokiescott
Crawshaw97
CantGetEnoughOfJelavic

Manager Shortlist:
iamauser
lZlDanny
LovanoFM
CantGetEnoughOfJelavic
Ryan Nguyen

THIS ISN'T FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, EVEN IF WE HAVE 5 DIRECTORS AND LOADS OF MANAGERS, STILL APPLY!!!

Last edited:
Im up for it. Manager would be more fun for me.

Cant actually remember why my one didnt get up and running :mad:

Lets make it a good one this time though!

Added you to the shortlist. Need to get the director roles filled before choosing the manager :D

i would like to be on the board of directors if possible sounds cool and im to lazy to do the managing my self lol

steam : willieq2469

I would love to do this ? I haven't really done anything like this before though :p

i would like to be on the board of directors if possible sounds cool and im to lazy to do the managing my self lol

steam : willieq2469
I've added you to the list mate :)

I would love to do this ? I haven't really done anything like this before though :p

It's not a problem mate, as long as you will be active. As a director or as manager?

You planning on doing interviews and stuff?

I'd be up for that, sounds pretty fun. Hit me as a manager.

Steam: I7IDanny

Added you to the shortlist. Need to get the director roles filled before choosing the manager :D
Are the managers going to "apply" for the job, then we can look through and see what we think of them ?

im not 100% sure on how this will work but ill be a director? steam: crawshaw97

im not 100% sure on how this will work but ill be a director? steam: crawshaw97

If you have any questions fire away!

But basically, 5 of us will be board members, and we will choose someone who wants to be the manager. We decide things like if we want to upgrade the facilities, what budget the manager has, wether to fire the manager, and we also buy and sell players (Although we will consult the manager as well :))

how will we be able to upgrade facilites and adjust budget while in an online game, also what team will we be?